Thread: Customizing "User Account Control" in Windows 7

Customizing "User Account Control" in Windows 7

I have got a desktop system, I have been using my system since many years , I had created multiple user account in it , but I would ask you to guide me something regarding the user account created , I was using a NoteTab Pro text editor, I am familiar with this editor because it I am sung it since 4 years even before I upgraded my system , I wanted to know is there any way that I can bypass the "USER ACCOUNT CONTROL and that too from an unknown publisher ?

Re: Customizing "User Account Control" in Windows 7

This mechanism works by setting up a planned task to execute the application in Administrator mode, and then setting up a detached or other shortcut that intimates the planned task to run. If that sounds tricky, if you find it so but I do not. Since it is necessary to click through a User Access Control prompt to setup the scheduled task, it’s not actually a security escape.

One of the most discussed issue is about exasperation in Windows 7 are the User Access Control prompts that continuously pop up when you are attempting to make system modifications. It is particularly frustrating when you often require to run a specific tool that needs administrator mode in order to execute . Fortunately there is a straightforward hack that you can perform to make an administrator mode shortcut that does not ask you to have a User access control.

I just purchased a new laptop which had windows 7 premium edition already installed in it and I want to set some limits so that I can prevent other users of my office to access some applications and the partition in which I have installed a lot of useful software. So I opted to customize the user access control using gpedit.msc through which I can make modification in the edit group policy, but cannot assure you that it will give you the perfect solution as I suggested it to a few others before and out of which one or to came up with a complain that there gpedit is not available in their windows 7 operating system.

I think I have got a solution for this User Access Control , if you do not wish to get the prompt from it you will have to right click on the NoteTab Pro file that is executable , there you will have to choose the Compatibility Tab, you will be able to see a check box there and there you will have to apply a check on the option says Run as Admin , I think you will not get further prompts.