Thread: Failed to create new user account in windows 7

Failed to create new user account in windows 7

I have Windows 7 Home Premium (pre-installed in the factory), with two users created, recently wanted to create another user again, I do, and "switch user" or "closing session" I have the black screen and I can force shutdown. When I turn on the machine I get the new user but I get this error: Windows Security The save identity was not completed because it has exceeded the number of available licenses. Do not let me in on this account (in the other if I can). Since some time ago when windows 7 gives me icons for disorderly conduct, both desktop and toolbars, whenever I log in, plus a few days ago I lower the brightness of the screen after a while (energy profiles I have them correctly configured). For all this would normally think that this is a virus, but I am protected by antivirus, malware, bots, rootkits, I have everything updated manually pass plus two to three times per week, is clean. I searched and I cannot find the solution, not even find that someone has this error.

Re: Failed to create new user account in windows 7

Have you tried deleting and recreating it? Perhaps the computer is damaged or some security application that you possess can mention to this message. The desktop operating system has no limit, because licensing is handled licensing for Windows users but is licensed by the same operating system. Uninstall any security program you have, then run the cleanup tool for that and all you had antivirus ever installed on your system. With the normal uninstall the remnants left by setting these programs can cause malfunctions of any kind.

I am also going through the same issue and as you have suggested I have tried several times I have no way. Had already cleaned this and I remove antivirus, malwares of all kinds. I do not know what to do because the truth did not even find anyone having the same problem. I have to reinstall. So if you have any idea that how to fix this then please help me.

As I mentioned previously, the message does not think it's the system but any application that is managed by licensing or users and that it is loaded at logon. Generally the step of reinstalling the system is used as a last resort. If you want to do it anyway, remember to backup prior to it. Not indicate that it is a virus but the opposite, but it is an application. Have you tried to log the new user in safe mode the system?