Thread: Windows 7 crashes when I install programs that are not compatible.

Windows 7 crashes when I install programs that are not compatible.

I am having this trouble ever because I advance on the way to Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit beginning Vista Home Premium 64-bit. My laptop is a Sony Vaio VGN-CS320D and its glasses are 4G RAM, 320 HD, and Core 2 Duo Processor. It's essentially ready intended for Windows 7 upgrade as Sonny offered a gratis Windows 7 upgrade kit on one instance the fresh OS move toward out. So, I upgraded and the whole thing went well. I establish it extremely frustrating when I saw that a fresh sims 3 game crashes the windows 7. It start happening after I have installed the MacAfee total security. Also I am facing that when I am installing any program and if it is not compatible with the system in this situation window 7 crashes which should not be done. Please help me in getting the solution for this windows crashes issue.

Re: Windows 7 crashes when I install programs that are not compatible.

This problem may be since of a few third party software clash so, I propose you to carry out spotless boot on your PC. Preliminary your PC by means of a minimal put of drivers and startup agenda so that you can decide whether a backdrop program is intrusive by means of your game or plan. This type of startup is identified as a "Clean boot." To carry out a spotless boot on a CPU hit on create unlock the search box and after that type msconfig inside the Start Search box and then push ENTER. Also provide the password if you are prompted and then press the Continue. After this go to the General tab select the Startup. Below Startup just hit on the clear the Load Startup stuff check box. Now click on the Services tab and choose the Hide All Microsoft Services check box and after that disable all and then go to OK. Restart the system if you are prompted after the computer starts check that the problem is resolved or not.

As you have defined that your game is just crashing windows 7 then I can say that it is the issue of some Hardware driver might not be working properly with your computer so I would like to tell you to update the hardware driver and then I hope you will get the solution. For this you can Use Windows Update you may require on the way to put Windows Update on the way to mechanically download and set up suggested updates.

Windows 7 ultimate lately makes me trouble opening some programs like Office 2007 with all application adobe Photoshop cs3, coral draw x4 among others. when installing windows 7 ultimate all programs worked perfectly and did not put texts of problems or warnings was work well for 4 months but now when I open some of these applications tells me that the windows driver stopped working and tried to find a solution, then opens a window and I chosen compatibility all the options on this window but has not solved anything. Please help me.

I know that in windows xp this program even work well I have two operating systems running on my pc win xp and win 7 but the fact is to find a solution to this problem and I joined the Microsoft website and the help I give is that for the compatibility you need to go to the option programs. I hope you can find the solution in the option program.