Thread: Fatal error encountered during “windows easy transfer” restarts the application

Fatal error encountered during “windows easy transfer” restarts the application

I cannot able to get the easy transfer program file to start again. It worked huge while moving my windows XP user data over to the new machine, but now I desire to reinstall the windows 7 and I cannot save my Windows 7 user data because the program will simply report "windows simple file transfer come across a fatal error. Please resume the request". So I start again, get precisely the similar message again and again. So to resolve this problem is rebooted the whole machine. But the similar message appears again and again. So I don’t know what to do so anyone have any suggestion for this please on this thread. Help will be grateful.

Re: Fatal error encountered during “windows easy transfer” restarts the application

Even you have a problem using the Easy Transfer from your windows XP machine or do these files exist in somewhere else? Since Windows simple shift is a system file it may be that you possibly will use the SFC control to confirm the system files are undamaged. Here are the instructions to exercise SFC – select on the StartORB/ then you will need to search line type Command / afterward you will require to Right Click Command Prompt even that you require to choose Run as Administrator form the list and then type inside Command Prompt as >> SFC /SCANNOW << the command will run automatically as soon as you run the program , if there are no fault try to make use of Easy Transfer once more. If it is yet origin the trouble for you then you need to setup that you are moving to?

Re: Fatal error encountered during “windows easy transfer” restarts the application

SFC /SCANNOW does encounter errors you may require to attempt to restore your system to a preceding reinstate point.To choose a preceding restore end >> release System renovate by selecting the Start button , afterward you will need to click All Programs, then you will need to navigate to Accessories, then you will require to select the System Tools, and then select the System Restore from the list. Type the password if you are provoked for the Admin password. Previous to you begin System Restore, put aside any open files and shut all programs. Arrangement Restore will resume your computer. Please remain us advise involving this problem so we may additional help you once additional information is acquire.

I have the similar problem, and I see no one trouble to respond the question. I've attempted the solutions accessible here, not anything works. I gone out and purchased a Rs 2000 Belkin USB cable but that didn't facilitate. Well thanks for not anything, I have had it. This is the last windows computer I'm purchasing. Windows 7 does me no fine at all if I can't shift my data from my older XP notebook. Where's the reply to this trouble If I don't get the lethal fault, I get something concerning the logging deteriorating to initialize, and yes, I've checked my user name. If they created a car as crappy as windows, it would have been remember years ago!