Thread: Bringing Up BIOS Screen On IBM Net Vista

Bringing Up BIOS Screen On IBM Net Vista

I have been using the IBM Net Vista computer since long and have been using the system configuration option that is present in it. I wanted to bring the necessary changes in the BIOS so that I can bring about the necessary changes in the Boot sequences and also bring about the changes according to me. I just required a new boot sequence for the system that is being used by me. I have just recently updated the BIOS and have put new hard-drives and since I have been using the multiple hard drives that lead to the floating of the departments that are being used for the system files that are present in the system. Please tell me the solution through which I can bring up the BIOS Screen on the system of the IBM that I am currently using.

Re: Bringing Up BIOS Screen On IBM Net Vista

you can get the best of the recent BIOS set-up that can be used for the system that you are making use of. Now the recent launch of the BIOS is having the option of the Boot sequence that can be used for the purpose of the IDE exchange and also for many of the purposes. You can also adopt some of the boot-loaders that is said to be the one called as the MBM and also they are luckily being booted by using some of the features that are supporting the system which is being used in the computer.

You can also make the use of the boot settings option that is being used for the settings and also if required you can make the necessary changes in it to. For the changes to bring around you can do the editing of the Boot.ini files that are being used for the editing and also for the changing of the procedure from one place to another. The boot situation is that you are made to copy the files that are present and after that you have copied all the files you just have to see the settings have been proper against the changes that are made prior to it. And also the copies of the files are necessary so that the changes are particularly made in it properly and then the copy can be used for the boot screen and also for many of the other purposes to.

The other option is that you can make the use of the diskette and also you can make the use of the boot CD. The boot CD has also got the option of the BIOS that can be used for the setting of the BIOS and also the requirement of the boot screen tools that will be used for the changing of the screen options. The BIOS screen can be changed out by just making the changes in the tools that are being provided by making the use of the Boot CD.

For bringing up the BIOS Screen in the IBM Net Vista you just has to follow the steps that’s are given below:
    1. At the start you just have to shut down the operating system and then you have to turn off the computer completely.
    2. After that you have press and then you have to hold down the F1 Key and then you got to turn on the computer.
    3. And when you go to the option of the IBM or make the use of the other logo you got to release the repeating beep option and also make the use of the F1 key. After that you have done this step the IBM BIOS Setup utility will start out and then you got to follow the steps that are preceding it.
    4. After that you got to select the start option and then you got go to the first menu that is being given and then you got to continue.
    5. And now from the start you got to press enter and then you have to go in the top of the bulleted labels that is given as the Start Sequences and then you have to go to the option where the Start Sequence is also given.
    6. After that you got to have to change the order of the Boot that has been used in it and then you got to make the use of the arrow keys.

This steps will help you out to get the details of the set up that is required for the display of the BIOS in the front screen in the IBM Vista.