Thread: Unable to share files and certified drivers in windows 7 64bit version

Unable to share files and certified drivers in windows 7 64bit version

Hello everyone I have 2 separate problems, I hope someone help me know. I installed on my client a 64bit version of Windows 7, I must say that the performance of the notebook had a significant price hike, but my big problem is that I can not in any way to install drivers that are not certified, such as not OVPN I install software or other devices that require the installation of virtual non-certified driver, I changed the policy and tried to do the installations as administrator but the error message is always the same. I had to go back to the 32bit version but if anyone can give me a solution to return willingly to the 64bit version.

Re: Unable to share files and certified drivers in windows 7 64bit version

I have problem something related to the above post but little bit different. Is already known for some time that was discovered a vulnerability in the new version of Samba on Windows Vista, 7 and 2008, a few lines of code to get a blue screen on one of the above systems that have a sharing enabled, do not serve credentials or special permits just point to the IP of the pc with samba active to block the system. If anyone has found a few tricks to work around this problem, I'm all ears. Thank you all for your attention.

In my opinion you can the proper hardware, has quietly install the 64 bit version of Windows. On the other hand, is also true that if I should change the system you have, and with the recent work (such as "only" 2 GB RAM / program) you will be completely satisfied, why then go back to 64 bit? The actual benefits would be "far away" for you yet, and in that case you would wait with the migration still until you actually consider as necessary. However, is considered: An "upgrade" from 32 to 64 bits, there is not, in any case you need to install a new system.

I confirm the problem of blue screen.Just turn on a PC with linux and samba and put it online and Windows 7 is turned off (blue screen). In practice, Windows 7 is not suitable for businesses that often have linux file server for security reasons, and is not suitable for home use if you want to use some multimedia device for music or movies (such as NAS drives to watch movies on TV movies or read from the network, who have always installed samba and linux).Too bad because I like aesthetically Windows 7.