Thread: After configuring TV Tuner card Windows Reboots continously

After configuring TV Tuner card Windows Reboots continously

I was just configuring my TV Tuner card. It is a new Pinnacle card. My system is Windows 7, 2GB Ram, Gigabyte motherboard and 1GB Nvidia GPU. To record my shows I want to add this new card. At first everything worked well with no issues. I had even tested the card. But the next day the system crashed with blue screen. After that Windows reboot. This has happened numerous times. Now the system does not stays stable at all. I removed the TV tuner card, the restart did not stopped but occur after a few interval of time. What is issue I am not able to understand the issue behind the same.

Re: After configuring TV Tuner card Windows Reboots continously

Blue screen is the most serious error in a Windows system that you will notice when the system freezes completely and a warning message appears on a blue screen. In this message there has never written the reason for the failure or the cause of the problem but there is an indication of the error number and you can simply located that file information to analyze. These files are called crash dumps, and are usually saved in C: \ WINDOWS \ Minidump and C: \ WINDOWS \ MEMORY.DMP. You can simply open the file and check for the issue. You check the error number on Google for a most detail on the error.

This looks the issue of hardware incompatibility. Did you had checked that the hardware which you are using is compatible or not. Because many time due to incompatible hardware and drivers the BSOD cause the issue. The Crash of Windows but they are very difficult to analyze the crash dump files are hard even for computer experts. There is a appropriate software that can read those dump crash file. I read this to figure out what is wrong going out with my system. The name of software is WhoCrashed which shows you which driver caused a crash. So this is a very easy to use tool which can help you to determine the exact cause of the crash.

In most cases you can identify the drivers that were due to problems on the computer in the past. I had use WhoCrashed. This tools makes an analysis after the death of a computer reading the crashdump and presented in a more understandable because of the problem. To use this software tool, there is no need for additional complex software, no need to be an expert and you do not need any expertise to be able to debug to find out which drivers are causing computer problems. I will recommend you first boot in safe mode and then run system restore. If still the issue occurs then remove your ram, rub the edges and the put them back. This will fix the issue. This mainly ram issue which cause BSOD.

Windows 7 provides tools for backup and recovery very complete and very simple job that can make backup data to DVD or external USB hard drives. More relevant still, it is even possible to create a disk image that will restore the system with all of your settings, programs and drivers as usual. So if it crashes, it takes just a few mouse clicks and a few minutes to recover your Windows environment in functional status. Do not forget to make a backup dvd of your software so in case if that crashed then you can simply restore your computer within few clicks. It is advisable to do your first backup system immediately after finishing install and configure Windows and your software current. I case of continuous crash re-install Windows.

It looks that the drivers in your system is causing the issue. I think this is due to incompatible driver in your computer. System Restore helps you restore system files from your computer to an earlier point in time. Sometimes installing a program or driver causes unexpected changes to your computer or unpredictable behavior of Windows. Usually, uninstalling the program or driver corrects the problem. If this is not the case, you can try restoring the system to an earlier date when everything worked properly. If this does not work then disconnect all the hardware's and then re-install Windows. Boot in safe mode and crease a system restore point.