Thread: Blank screen after upgrading Microsoft windows 7

Blank screen after upgrading Microsoft windows 7

Later than I accomplished my upgrade install of Microsoft Windows 7 and I started again the computer to get to my desktop I perceive not anything, the screen is completely black. I restarted the computer with the similar results, black screen. Anyone have any idea regarding my issue? Anyone have any solution for my issue? Can someone please help me to solve this issue?

Re: Blank screen after upgrading Microsoft windows 7

A black or blank screen may take place if there is a trouble with the video card drivers and Microsoft Windows 7. To resolve this trouble please follow the below steps:
    1. Start again the computer.
    2. Push the F8 key previous to it enters Windows.
    3. Choose the Safe Mode option in the Advanced Boot Options menu and push Enter.
      NOTE: If Safe Mode does not effort please repeat the first two steps and choose the Enable low-resolution video that is 640x 480 alternatives in its place. If this option is chosen your desktop will be larger than normal, this is by design.
    4. One time in your desktop, click on the Start and choose the Control Panel.
    5. Choose the Hardware and Sound option and after that click on Device Manager below Devices and Printers.
    6. enlarge the Display adapters list, this should show the video card which is presently installed on your computer.
    7. Right click on the video card below Display Adapters and choose Disable.
    8. Repeat this step if more than single video card is showing below Display Adapters.
    9. One time all display adapters have been immobilized start again the computer in standard mode.

Yes you are right but, At this point you should be able to get into your computer devoid of a trouble; on the other hand, your video card is disabled so you will require downloading and installing the most recent drivers for it. If you had noted the make and model of card while you were in the device manager you can explore for this on the internet and contact the hardware maker for assist. One time the drivers are installed properly on the system you should be able to boot in general lacking any resolution troubles. Hope this helps to solve your problem.

This same trouble was occurring on my computer, but black screen with Windows Explorer, window release at Libraries\Documents. I think my video card drivers is functioning fine, because my computer will work usually if I shut this window down and run explorer.exe another time from task manager. Do you have any advice for me? Please assist me to solve this problem.

Try updating your computer. Restart your computer and push F8 while it is in the center of booting. Choose the start button and go to control panel. Choose the security section and after that choose windows update. It should ask you if you would like to download and setup the most recent updates and you should choose yes, install. Stay for them to complete and reboot if prompted. Updates installed, the computer should boot usually. If that does not effort than I don't know what’s the actual problem is... Hope this will help to solve your problem.