Thread: Urdu Language Pack for Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Urdu Language Pack for Windows 7 Ultimate x64

I have installed Windows 7 x64 operating system on my laptop and I want to have an Urdu language pack for this operating system. I have found the same thing for Vista but is there anything like that for Windows 7 operating system of 64 bit version? There are many language packs available but I am not able to find out the Urdu language pack, Please help me!

Re: Urdu Language Pack for Windows 7 Ultimate x64

There are dozens of new languages that translate TOTALLY Windows 7 to the selected language. Due to high demand and the demand for such translations to some people and methods for the links that you install, here's a short tutorial to change the language of Windwos 7. Remembering that just might change with the Enterprise version or Ultimate. The others do not support language packs, what leaves you with only the default language, whatever it is.

Once you have downloaded the language pack Click Open and Windows will automatically find the Language Pack. Accept the terms and install, which may take a little time. Once installed, you will be asking you to immediately change the language, regardless of when you do, you should log out and back so that it is activated. In the future, if you want to switch between packages already installed, go to the menu and switch to the "Keyboards and Languages" tab which you can find out Regional and Language Options and here you would be able to select the package as per your choice since they already installed.

Problem could be with the version of the language pack and operating system that you have installed on your machine. I mean to say that if you have installed the 32 bit language pack on 64 bit operating system or vice versa. Though it won't be showing any error for using the language pack but it might happen that you won't be able to use the language pack up to its maximum extent.

hi i want urdu writing software for qp win 7 64bit plz help me how can i downlond