Thread: Is it possible to use same license key for both 32 Bit and 64 bit Windows 7

Is it possible to use same license key for both 32 Bit and 64 bit Windows 7

Well there is a query in mind that is whether I can use the same license key for both windows 7 32 bit and windows 7 64 bit. Actually I am having the windows 7 32 bit currently running on my system but need to upgrade the same with windows 7 64 bit. So please let me know it is possible to do this thing and if yes then how to do it. Please let me know because I want to install windows 7 64 bit as soon as possible on my system.

Re: Is it possible to use same license key for both 32 Bit and 64 bit Windows 7

Yes it is possible to use the single license key for both that is windows 7 32 bit and windows 64 bit. I have done the same think on my system and that is the reason why I am so confident for doing the same. But accomplishing this task you have to keep one thing in mind that you have to install both windows 7 32 bit and windows 7 64 bit on one system. And if you will try and use the same thing two other systems then it will give you errors.

Well according to me you can use only one window 7 at a time and if you are using the same key then make sure that the older one is out of query. I mean to say that if the windows 7 32 bit is already installed and then you have to install the windows 64 bit then you have to uninstall the earlier one in fact you can’t use the key on both the operating system but the installation should be one a time. That is you can’t use the both on one system.

I have gone through the problem faced by you and it seems to me that it is not possible to use one license key foe two different operating system. I have tried the same thing but failed lot of time. And that is why you don’t try anything fancy. I hope that this information will help you. Actually each and every product has their unique key.

I am also facing the similar problem and unable to use a key for 32 bit windows7 ultimate and 64 bit windows 7 ultimate. I am using the ultimate version of windows 7 and now I have decided to upgrade the same to 64 bit but don’t have the license key. So if possible please let me know how to use same key for two different operating system.