Thread: Windows 7 problems with scandisk or chkdsk

Windows 7 problems with scandisk or chkdsk

Hi everyone, I recently purchased an HP Pavilion dv7 3020 el windows with 7 home Premum 64-bit preloaded, everything works perfectly, but I had two problems:
    1) The computer freezes, the screen froze, stop with the power button. I solved this problem by changing the antivirus, I used AVG 9 since I've uninstalled and installed AVAST the computer freezes again.
    2) when planning the scandisk both computer ownership and tools to prompt chkdsk / f on reboot calls within ten seconds when you touch a button to cancel the check, if I press any key continues to count down to 1 second and then crashes so I have to restart by pressing the power button the next reboot try to re-run scandisk but when it comes to a second starting from the jump and you restart Windows 7, would be very grateful to everyone I know to say something about this strange behavior of windows chkdsk 7.

Re: Windows 7 problems with scandisk or chkdsk

Sure. Then, calmly, rehabilitates the Sidebar (gadgets are all eye tested and compatible). The rest, if you have special warnings or errors, let it clean. The system will be more agile and will not be conflict. If you have any warning or request a service program that can enable the (only) then examining the behavior of the system. And after that you just let me inform over here so I will try to help you in a better way.

Hello, please try using a different option for chkdsk as follows: Open command prompt as administrator and type chkdsk c: / r hit enter, the next prompt, type S and press enter. If the next time you do not have a disk check follow the instructions which is given on to the official website of this and from there you will get the better idea how to fix this issue.

I tried your suggestions by the prompt launching chkdsk c: / r disk check started but without counting the 10 seconds. I tried a clean boot by register cleaner but wise voice that stops at the first sub item and does not go forward. I cannot see why not proceed with other log entries. Basically I cannot run all the clean boot procedure. I would be very grateful to those who give a hand in this mess.

Your system is 64bit. You have to have patience with Wise. And it will introduce a logarithm with a triple-check and verification of the entries before they are reported. This is to avoid errors in the marking of the keys. Sometimes it takes even 15 minutes or more. Let it work and you will end up in control. So I hope now you get the better idea that how the thing work.