Thread: Opening the PC displays "Error-IM32FAX.DILNotFound!"

Opening the PC displays "Error-IM32FAX.DILNotFound!"

Two day ago it was running properly but day before yesterday when I try to start this so I get this error. That is at the opening of the PC it displays "Error-IM32FAX.DILNotFound!" So I am not able to understand why like this issue is happening. So related to this if you have any kind of suggestion then please share this over here I am just eagerly waiting for your replies.

Re: Opening the PC displays "Error-IM32FAX.DILNotFound!"

Download Autoruns: http://download.sysinternals.com/Files/Autoruns.zip
    Save the file locally, right click, extract all. Open the Autoruns folder, right click on Autoruns.exe and choose "Run as administrator". Wait until all references are listed (in the end the bottom of the window to the left you will see "READY") Search the file reference that appears at startup. Remove the check mark, click to highlight it and click on the little red x in the top bar of the window to delete it. Confirmation and Close.

I am also going through the same situation and in this I have followed all the instructions about it, and thank you for your help, to date, this opening is always alert. From regedit onwards, arriving at the final point after current version and click on run I deleted everything related to Lexmark (my printer). Surely it is a remnant of a previous uninstall, but tricky to remove. There would be another solution? I'm just annoyed by this listing!

Hey buddy I just want to thanks you because I was also facing this issue but after visiting this forum site I have seen this solution and I have just tried this on to my PC and after trying this I restart my PC and I have seen that my problem gets resolved. I am very happy. For the reason that I was facing this from last week and it was really annoying. Here I just want to tell others if they are also going through the samew problem then they can try this I hope this will surely help you guys.