Thread: I dont hear any sound from my computer

I dont hear any sound from my computer

I have a PC in which the sound is coming but suddenly i don't know what happen the sound from the PC has stopped and also the speaker icon on the bottom right of my computer it's not their anymore? So please help me how can i put back the sound of my computer?

Re: I dont hear any sound from my computer

You have to install the audio driver on your PC again. All manufacturers provide a CD of these sound drivers so kindly check
    for that. If You don't have a CD u can visit the manufacturers website Where You can find the sound driver depending on what PC model You have.

If you don't see a speaker or you don't see your sound card in multimedia, then you need to reinstall the drivers for your sound card.If everything checks out fine and it says your sound card is working properly.Then check the speaker connection in back of you computer.

Go to the manufacturer website such as (Gigabyte.com ) where u can search for the model of your computer and then go to the download section and download the sound driver. After downloading the driver you have to install the driver and restart your computer.

Go to My computer icon and right click (click on properties) you should have the systems screen pop up go to hardware and click on device manager make sure you have no unknown hardware if you do that may be you may need the driver for the sound card.You can also just restart the PC complete or you can also go to start-control panel-sound and audio devices and make sure that the correct sound card is installed.

First check If all the speakers and their wires are properly connected and if all is well then you have to go to device manager where you have to click right on sound then you have to reinstalled your sound driver of your PC for which u need a sound driver CD and if You don't have a CD You have to download the sound driver from internet.