Thread: How to install Mac OS for AMD Turion X2 RM-70

How to install Mac OS for AMD Turion X2 RM-70

I have purchased computer before month ago due to some reason I want to upgrade my processor to AMD Turion X2 RM-70. and also I want to install new operating system Mac for my different work so I need suggestion for how can I installed it with this processor and is it work properly with this that processor , if anybody having this knowledge then give me steps and requirement for installations.also give me precaution before installing Mac.

Re: How to install Mac OS for AMD Turion X2 RM-70

Nearby all processor having same methods for installing Mac. Here some steps you have to follow for installing Mac on AMD Turion X2 RM-70
    First on your computer and keep pressing Delete button on the keyboard when the first text comes into view on the screen. By using arrow keys to highlight Boot Device Priority and click enter.
    Choose "CDROM" as the "First Boot Priority" under "Boot Device Priority." place in the Mac OS installation disc and reboot the computer.
    Go through with instructions on screen, which will differ based on the Mac OS you are installing. When installing any Mac OS, you will require entering your computer’s hardware information to correctly install the operating system.

Re: How to install Mac OS for AMD Turion X2 RM-70

Here I am giving the usual steps for installing Mac. You can also use these steps for installing with AMD Turion X2 RM-70.
    • Make sure you have downloaded the newest version of Virtualbox for Windows.
    • Now click on the Start menu and open the Virtualbox function.
    • Click New in the upper-left side of the window.
    • Type OSX in the Name space, select Mac OS X from the Operating System drop down menu and Mac OS X Server for the Version. Click Next.
    • Allocate the quantity of memory for this virtual machine; at least 1000MB. Click "Next."
    • Test the Boot Hard Disk box and select Create new hard disk. Click on Next. You will be given a option between Dynamic or Static. Dynamic will adjust the size of the partition as needed, while static will have a fixed amount of disk space.
    • Click on the Settings tab and select the System tab. uncheck the Enable EFI box.
    • Click on the "Storage" tab. Select "Empty" in the "Storage Tree" box. On the right you will see "CD/DVD Device," click on the folder icon.
    • Click on Add in the toolbar. Find the way to the OS X 86 .ISO image you have on your computer and press OK. Highlight the .ISO image in the list and press Select.
    • Click on OK in the next window and press the Start button to start installation.
    • Select your language in the installation process, but do not proceed any further. Click on Utilities in the menu bar and click on Disk Utility.
    • Highlight the VBOX HARDDISK in the left-hand pane and select the "Erase" tab. Type "OSX" in the name box and click on Erase.
    • Go out from the Disk Utility to return to the installer.
    • Choose the OSX drive in the next window and click Continue.
    • Click on the Customize button at the bottom of the window. Check the Any Updates box. Click on Kernels and select Legacy Kernel. Check the AMD option under System Support.
    • Click done and installation will start.
    • Press the right Ctrl button on keyboard. Click Devices and choose CD/DVD devices.
    • Choose Machine and then Reset to commence the restart process.