Thread: Asking for recommended update or install important update, after install windows 7

Asking for recommended update or install important update, after install windows 7

After install windows 7 platform in my Sony vaio laptop, it continuous flashes a message whenever I start the machine. I am using 64-bit system architecture, along with that other machine specifications are like 3GB RAM, 329 GB hard drive and NVIDIA GEForce graphical interface. Now come to the problem, a message is flashed over my screen that “protect your machine and improve Windows automatically”, this message flash first time in my machine screen. Without losing time instantly I reboot the machine and in the second time after reboot the machine it flashes the same message, this time this message flashes with other three options, which are—1. Use recommended settings, 2. Install important updates only and last open is 3. Ask me later. I tried with the last option, but after click on that option the machine simply goes to non responding mode. I have to turn off the machine by directly press the power button. I still now facing this problem, is there anyone having any solution or fix for this issue? Any input regarding this will be appreciated greatly….

Re: Asking for recommended update or install important update, after install windows 7

Though this is showing this problem will solved by install the update files of your windows version, then I suggest you to down and install that one in your machine, reboot your machine if it does not require this one. I was also faced the similar issue in my machine after using more than 1 year with the same windows platform. One day after coming back from my office it shows this message in my screen with the installation message. I instantly connect they machine via internet and download the update file, then I simply install those files and reboot the machine, the problem is solved.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Re: Asking for recommended update or install important update, after install windows 7

Enter in to the machine in safe mode, and if this problem is still appear there then for that I suggest you to re-install the operating system. I think the update file which is stored into the installation disk might be installed properly while you did the installation. For that the update information is not store into your machine and for this, the message is appearing in your screen. Insert the installation disk in to the CD ROM drive and reboot your machine, after appear the manufacturer log in your screen start pressing f8 key. It will proceed to the installation window; from that window select windows repair option and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process. Go through this, I hope this will definitely helping you to resolve the problem.

Relevant issue in my machine, while I first open my machine in this morning, this flashes a message that the windows need to install recommended option, and there is only two option yes and no. if I click on NO option, the machine simply turns off automatically. I have to install the update. But if I log on to the machine in safe mode, this message does not appearing into the screen. What should I do to solve this issue, though from the same operating system version disk one of my friend also install windows platform into his machine. He still now not got this message. Why this happens in only me system. Any information on this will be appreciated.