Thread: No JVM in Apple

No JVM in Apple

Hello friends, I don’t know what I heard is right or wrong? I came to know that Apple have started releasing the Java Virtual Machine from their OSX? I don’t know whether it is true or not? But, I also heard that the task is given to Oracle. Though there were some problems in OSX but still how can I imagine an operating system without java? I don’t know what story is actually? If anyone who is aware of such information or having any knowledge then please let me know.

Re: No JVM in Apple

I think that what you have heard is right. I also came to know that apple has given this task to Oracle to remove JVM from OSX where it will replace by something else. I don’t know what the problem with Apple is, first Apple removed Flash and they are trying to remove Java. I cannot imagine its application without flash and java.

I think that oracle is quite wise to take such decision. I don’t think that apple will be making any mistake even by removing JVM from OSX. If, we look at the past then we can came to know that they have killed Open Solaris, Sun and I think that they are working on Open office which will also be soon came under this list. I don’t think that Apple or Oracle is making any mistake if they are removing JVM from OSX.

I think that Java is a very good language. I don’t know why Apple is doing it? Everyone knows what happened to Polaris but if they succeed in Open Office then the transition to the advanced office will be stopped. I think that Netbeans and java edit are some great features of java which works on mostly all the platforms.

This is not a wise decision which is taken by Apple. I think that if there is no JVM in Apple which means that there won’t be any Flash player. I cannot imagine an Apple product without having a flash player in it. I think that Apple has made a big mistake by not using a JVM in its product. Java is a language which supports and is easily used. I think that Apple should think on its decision and then take an appropriate decision.