Thread: Windows 7 Ultimate uses all available ram memory

Windows 7 Ultimate uses all available ram memory

I was having 4GB of RAM memory on my system but still the system was slow and that is the reason why I upgraded it with the 8GB. Also after the upgradation I am facing an unusual problem that whenever I start my s after the upgradation also whenever I start my system it seems to me that 25% of my memory in use and after some time without opening any program it goes almost up to 100%. I don't know what it wrong with the system I am using. Please help me to solve the issue.

Re: Windows 7 Ultimate uses all available ram memory

Well if you will ask me then I have never faced such situation but still I will suggest you go with the clean boot state. I mean to say that always start the system in the clean boot state only. Because doing this enables the system to use only the specific memory which is required for the system to boot and rest is kept free. I hope that this will solve your problem.

In this case the machine needs system restore I am sure that f you are going with the system restore then the bad sector is removed and the memory is perfectly managed. Actually the system restore restores the settings and changes that you have made and gives you a fresh platform to work on.

First of all I would like to know where you are checking the space occupied by the ram. If it is the task manager then make sure that there must be a application that is running because without running any application the it is impossible to get high readings. And if you are getting the system working properly even after this then there is nothing to worry since windows 7 ultimate tends to give such errors.