Thread: Error "Get height@ CRMImage @ QBEHXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library UX Core dll."

Error "Get height@ CRMImage @ QBEHXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library UX Core dll."

I am having two year old system and have recently upgraded my operating system from Windows XP to Windows 7. And whenever I start the system it gives me an error message saying that “Get height@ CRMImage @ QBEHXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library UX Core dill." I don't what kind of error is this and also unable to solve the same. Does anyone ever have got this error and if yes then please let me know how to solve the same.

re: Error "Get height@ CRMImage @ QBEHXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library UX Core dll."

I think when you upgraded your operating system from windows XP to 7 at that time you must have committed some mistakes. And that is the reason why you are getting this problem. So what you have to do in this case is that just uninstall the previous one and then again install the fresh copy but this time make sure that you will be installing the ultimate version of the same, because it provides the best support to the latest application.

re: Error "Get height@ CRMImage @ QBEHXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library UX Core dll."

Well I have some questions that to be answered by you, actually the thing here is that to know the problem in detail will help me to solve it easily. So I just wanted to know whether you have made any other changes rather than upgrading the operating system. Is there are any other error messages that you are getting while accessing any application. Have you installed any other program recently? And the last one is that whether you tried to fix this issue if yes then how exactly the system responded you

I am also facing the similar kind of problem and unable to access any application. Infact whenever I am trying to have an access on any of the application it is give me the error message related to the DLL. And literally I am not aware to them. I am getting this error on my vista operating system. And really don’t know how to fix it. Please help me how to get it done.

SarahAnderson Guest

Re: Error "Get height@ CRMImage @ QBEHXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library UX Core dll."

This type of .dll error message occurs when UXCore.dll file is corrupted or not properly installed.

To fix UXCore.dll error message, download the missing UXCore.dll file from the link provided below

After downloading the missing UXCore.dll file, restore this file into System32 folder.
    Path to System32 folder is:
    C:/ Windows / System32
    Note: C: Drive is your Window Drive.

Now you may need to restart your pc to make the changes effective. Good luck.