Thread: Getting Runtime error- dllhost.exe while opening Microsoft visual C++

Getting Runtime error- dllhost.exe while opening Microsoft visual C++

I have installed the Microsoft visual C++ on my system. Earlier it was doing well but now when I try to open it gives me an error saying that “Runtime error- dllhost.exe”. I am not able to understand why I am getting this error and also don’t know how I can solve this. Does anyone ever have got such type of error if yes then please let me how to recover the same. Please help me in this issue.

Re: Getting Runtime error- dllhost.exe while opening Microsoft visual C++

First thing that I would like to tell you here is that such errors are only associated if any software or package get corrupt. And I think the Microsoft Visual C++ that you have installed is corrupted and that is the reason why it is giving you this error and to solve this you have to reinstall the same. That is uninstalling the current one and then again installs the fresh copy of the same. I hope that installing the Microsoft Visual C++ again will help you to solve the problem faced by you.

I will suggest you to run the SFC file because it has the tendency to repair the files which are corrupted. So what you have to do here is that just open the command prompt and you will get the same from the start menu after that going in the all programs> accessories > command prompt then just right click on it and then select the RUM option. Once the command prompt screen is open then you have to type “sfc /scannow” then immediately the sfc scan starts, this scan will scan for the corrupted file and it found then it replaces the same with correct Microsoft versions.

It seems to me that some of the viruses have corrupted your Microsoft visual C++ . The viruses have the tendency to corrupt the whole software and then the software gives the unexpected error. So do just one thing scan the system with the latest and the updated antivirus and get the system free from virus and after that repair the software with the help of sfc scan. I am sure that this will help you to solve the problem.

The dllhost.exe is nothing but the process which if one of the integral component of Microsoft windows Operating system versions. It is also known as the DCOMDLL host process. Now whenever you are trying to run that particular file then it tends to give you the error. So try and end this process before opening this file I am sure that this will resolve the problem that you are facing