Thread: windows 7: Aero lags while turn on and off the machine

windows 7: Aero lags while turn on and off the machine

Since one year using a windows 7 platform compatible machine, it works fine with almost all its features. Applied the Aero theme style in my machine, but encounter a problem in the machine after applying this theme pack. I am using a Intel high definition graphical interface. The theme is not properly reflected into the screen. It simply lagged in the screen. I searched almost all web sites for the solution, but found nothing in anywhere. So I am here for getting any solution for this problem. What should be the problem? Is there any suggestion on this issue?
    Last edited by Gavinovo; 13-12-2010 at 02:13 PM.

Re: windows 7: Aero lags while turn on and off the machine

This problem might be for the graphical interface that you are using. The graphical interfaces are sometimes are sometimes not compatibel with the themes packages like Aero. So for that I recommend you to update the driver version, might be help you to resolve the issue. Go to the device manager and from there expand display driver tab, right click on it and select update option. I had the similar issue while I was applied some theme pack in my windows 7 machine. And after applied that it simply legs, but after consult with my machine manufacturer via online, I found this simple solution. And believe me this works fine. Go through this, it will definitely helps you to solve the issue.

Uninstall the Aero theme from your machine, before that you are using the correct theme package according to your windows platform, means the Aero theme is available for windows vista ultimate, home basic etc versions. So go for that one, which you are using. Some of the theme packs are applied or installed but after that not worked properly. So for that remove that one and make sure you are looking for the correct one. Re-install the theme pack again I hope this will hopefully help you.

If this problem is occurring for any other application interference then I suggest trying to solve this by the clean boot process. Go to the start menu , type and insert “msconfig.exe” into search command panel. It will open the system configuration tab, under that look for Services tab and choose the disable option. Now again go to the start menu and disable the services or the startup programs. Restart you machine, to apply the changes. Try with this option. I hope this will definitely help you.