Thread: Upgrading From Windows Vista To Windows 7 Leading To Missing USB Hub Driver

Upgrading From Windows Vista To Windows 7 Leading To Missing USB Hub Driver

I have just upgraded my system to Windows 7 and previously I was making the use of the Windows Vista. So I have just planned to upgrade the system so that I can get the some better features that are being provided by the Windows 7. I have never used it ever before and so I have no idea what is present in it and what is not. And also the I have got the issues with the USB ports and I am not able to make the use of the USB ports at all.

Re: Upgrading From Windows Vista To Windows 7 Leading To Missing USB Hub Driver

You can make the use of the following below given steps that can be used for the getting of the USB files:
    1. Then you got to check your devices that are present in the device manager and also make sure and you don’t have any problem while you are performing the steps. And also it happens that if the event is being called through the use of the start option and then you got to select and then run it as the administrator.
    2. After that you got to make the sue of the sfc/scannow and then you got to elevate the command prompt.
    3. Then you will see that the command prompt icons are changing black and then right click on to the cmd and then perform the further task of adding the files that support the USB files.

This should help you to solve the problem that you are facing of the USB.

And also you can make the generic use of the USB Hub properties that will help you to find the USB details and also the Hub properties. And also you can make the use of the device type that is of the serial bus controller manufacturer and is used for the generic USB Hub properties. And also you can look out to the manufacturer properties that you can use for the Serial bus controller. All this options are being used for the properties to be obtained for the problems that are being faced by the USB in the computer that you are using.

If all the above steps are not working for you then you can just try the option of re-installing the vista and then installing it again, or whatever kind of the operating system that you want for the system to be installed in it. If you have already installed the version of the Windows 7 then you got to re-install all the software’s again and then just try to use it again.