Thread: Cannot find number keypad on my Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 after sign in for windows 7

Cannot find number keypad on my Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 after sign in for windows 7

While I sign in as the account user, I am administrator; the figure pad functions entering fraction of my password. Later than getting to the desktop and in programs where I can enter a digit the digit pad does not effort. Num Lock is also ON. The figures at the top of the keyboard work all right. I have loaded the most recent driver. What to do now? Can’t get any idea from anyplace! Therefore please provide me a few help regarding my issue.

Re: Cannot find number keypad on my Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 after sign in for windows 7

As you have previously updated the most recent driver for your keyboard, at present you may utilize hardware and device troubleshooter and make sure if you come across the similar crisis. Release the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by simply clicking on the Start button, and after that clicking Control Panel. In the search box, just type troubleshooter, and after that click Troubleshooting. Below Hardware and Sound, click Configure a device. If you are provoked for an administrator password or verification, type the password or give verification. I would as well recommend you to update the driver for the again and make sure if the problem still continues.

Re: Cannot find number keypad on my Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 after sign in for windows 7

Attempt enabling numeric keypad and ensure if it assists here are the steps:
    1. Just release Onscreen Keyboard by clicking on the Start button, then clicking on the All Programs, clicking Accessories, after that clicking Ease of Access, and afterward clicking Onscreen Keyboard.
    2. Click Options, choose the Numeric Keypad check box, and after that click OK.

I would recommend you to boot the computer in Safe Mode and verify if it works correctly, here are the steps:
    1. Start again your computer if it is powered ON.
    2. Press the F8 key later than your computer originally powers ON.
    3. One time you perceive the Advanced Boot alternatives menu you can discontinue pressing.
    4. Make use of the up and down arrow keys to emphasize your selection.
    5. Choose Safe Mode and push Enter.
    6. You should observe drivers loading, and after that please wait.
    7. You should after that be at the Welcome Screen.
    8. Logon to your computer utilizing an account with Administrator rights.

If it is working well in Safe Mode, then attempt performing clean boot and confirm.

Yes but if it’s not working fine in safe mode then I have the solution for it. Attempt System File Checker and observe if it assists here are the steps:
    1. Click on Start, click on All Programs, click on Accessories, after that right click on Command Prompt, and choose Run as Administrator.
    2. Click Continue or provide Administrator ID if provoked.
    3. In the Command Prompt window type “sfc /scannow” and push Enter.