Thread: Speaker plays crackling sound in windows 7

Speaker plays crackling sound in windows 7

I have the desktop here with me and I really do not know what the issue here is with this. I have seen that the speakers come out with crackling sound here and I really do not know why is this happening here? I was using the Windows XP on my system and I have recently updated the operating system of my system and I do not know why is this issue showing it here? I have done nothing weird here and would really like to have the explanation on this.

Re: Speaker plays crackling sound in windows 7

Well the scene here is such that I will have to ask you here what is the bit version of the Operating System that you are using at this moment. Well if you are using the Windows 7 32 bit then I think that we will have to have a closer look at it and will discuss about this later but if the Windows 7 64 bit is the operating system here then I think that you will have to switch to the Windows 7 32 bit here and see if that solves the problem to some extent.

I am also of the same opinion. The crackling sound that you are getting may be because of the lack of the drivers and hence I think that it will be worth if you can have the drivers of the system updated and let me know about the same as well. In addition to this let me tell you that it will be nice if you can have the clean installation of the drivers and see if that can help in minimizing the issue here. Please notify about the same soon.

Upgrading the drivers is what I will suggest you looking at the things that have been mentioned here. Well you can go to the official site of the Motherboard and by entering the proper details of the Motherboard and the operating system that you are using you will be able to get the best match for you. Please while downloading the drivers make sure that you have feed the proper bit version of the operating system that you are using or else you will end up in downloading all together wrong drivers.

Well I am of the opinion that before doing anything else you can try this for sure and see if that can do the trick here. I will suggest you to mute the unused audio channels that are there in the Master Volume window. For getting access to the Master Volume window you will be required to double click on the Volume Control icon that is there on the Taskbar. I just muted all the line in, mic in etc to mute and I have seen that now the crackling sound has disappeared and hence would suggest you to do the same. Please let me know if you get this in correct manner here.

Whatever has been suggested can be tried but I think that it will be really better if you can have the updated drivers in your case and see if that can help a bit with the issue of yours. Well I do not think that it will matter if you install the drivers that are made for the Windows 7 32 bit as the Windows 7 64 bit is capable of working with both the bit versions of the software and hence would suggest you to fetch the latest version of the Drivers for components of the Motherboard.