Thread: DLL automatically gets loaded after running any application in Windows 7

DLL automatically gets loaded after running any application in Windows 7

Hi friends I am getting this unusual thing on my system. Actually when I load any particular application on my system the DLL is automatically gets loaded with that particular application. I don't why this is happening and why I am getting this particular error. And the error message which I get says that "Event ID: 11". I really don't what this thing is and why it is coming again and again as I start an application. Please help me to solve this issue and also let me know why this error occurred. For your kind information i am using the windows 7 operating system and that to with the Intel core2 duo processor.
    Last edited by Samaria; 11-12-2010 at 10:25 PM.

Re: DLL automatically gets loaded after running any application in Windows 7

It may happen if you install the Avast antivirus software on your system. Actually this software ha the tendency to delete the registration if it didn’t found any authorization then it deletes the file permanently. So make sure that this doesn’t happen with your system. If so then immediately uninstall the vast and then get repair the files. I hope that this help for you.

Don’t worry for the time being it won’t affect anything else. Just make sure that the AppInit_Dlls is empty. This DLL should be empty and if it is then the system is safe or nothing wrong is happening with it. And to know its value you have to just load the AppInit_Dll and then check whether the windows “respect” is set to 1 or not if the flag value is set to 1 then just change it 0 or keep it empty. I am sure that this will help you to solve all the issues related with the DLL.

If you will ask me then I will suggest don’t create any custom libraries. I mean to say that if you create any thin such and try to load the same from any other location or drive then it definitely tends to give you such errors. The thing that you have to keep in mind that don’t try to load such libraries from any custom library folder.

I have gone through this issue and it seems to me that you can easily solve this issue by reinstalling the operating system. It happens if the system doesn’t come up with the application that we are using then it tends to behave in this manner. So suggest you to just do a re-installation of windows 7 on your system that will definitely help your cause. And mark my words you will not get such problems in future.

I was also facing the similar kind of problem few days back and I am sure that you are also going through the same phase, so what you have to do in this case is just that do the system restores. I also did the same, in fact after troubleshooting a lot I found this way to solve this issue. I can assure you that the same think will solve your issue and also will so wonders for you.