Thread: Which operating system is better Mac or Windows

Which operating system is better Mac or Windows

I moved onto the Mac bandwagon while I initial purchased a laptop for college, a first generation Macbook Pro with the old Intel Core Duo, 15” screen, 4 MB RAM, and Radeon X1600 GPU. It is been amazing. I motionlessly adore the Mac interface, and aside from a pair of hardware troubles that is Hard disk one time failed and had to be replaced, batteries no longer work at all, it has served me fine, still runs easily, and has had extremely few troubles that is never any viruses, no weird performance hauls, no main system glitches which make what I wish to do impossible. This ease of utilize has been extremely pleasant. I truly do adore the Mac interface, and my laptop is even capable of guzzling through Star craft 2.

Re: Which operating system is better Mac or Windows

I am starting to lean greatly towards building a PC. Visions of SLI GeForce 460s and burning processors are running through my head. And I would still contain my MBP see heavy use as I require having a laptop very recurrently, and could still exist occasionally in the Mac surroundings. So, I wish to provide you one very last ditch chance to save my Mac heart earlier than I return to windows. I would make a Hackintosh, but I think that beats the point. Let know me why I should maintain the faith and continue Mac.

How much I know about this I am must provide you complete help. In your case, it really depends on what you wish to perform with your computer. Short of utilizing Mac precise software or precise necessities for any school or university or company network you may link to, I cannot suppose of any cause to fix with the Mac.

I have been exact where you are at. I have had my present macbook pro for about 3 years, and I was one to purchase or sell my model every 3 years to save money. But last time the novel macbook models came out I was in my very last semester in college, and require a gaming PC, so went and constructed my own for much cheaper than purchasing a novel 53,000 INR macbook pro. So it is completely up to you I still have reserved my older macbook pro, but contain a novel gaming PC which works very well.

I have for all time been a PC man, but 3 years back I acquired given a MBP for college I am just immobilized, and one thing I will say in its favor is, apart from immense design or looks it is wounded dependable, and they do grasp their value. Having said that I for myself feel windows is a much improved or superior operating system.