Thread: After upgrading the CPU windows 7 does not boot

After upgrading the CPU windows 7 does not boot

I have a computer at my home and recently I have upgraded my CPU. I am running windows 7 on my computer. Now the problem I am facing is that, my system does not boot up. It hangs with a black screen griping about a signature file. It gives me the message saying that the “hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly”. Is there anyone who is facing the same problem or has some idea related with this problem? Even if you some knowledge related with it, then please help. Thanks.

Re: After upgrading the CPU windows 7 does not boot

I have solution for this problem. I have tried this solution for fixing my problem and it had worked in my case. If you have the Windows installation disc with you, then try to insert the disc in your machine and after restart the machine. There you will require clicking on "Repair your computer,” After doing this you have to choose the recovery tool. The rest will be done by your computer. So try out this fix as it might help you as well. Hope have helped you.

Few days back I was facing the same problem on my computer. At that time I had tried many fixes but with the help of one fix I was able to solve my problem, so I will like to advice you the same fix. You can try to run you computer in the safe mode and then try if it solves your problem or not. For doing this you will require to restart the computer and when the booting start pres the f8 key on your keyboard. I think after trying this fix you will definitely be able to solve your problem. If you have any success regard this problem, then reply me back.

Even I am facing the same problem on my computer. I have upgraded both CPU and RAM. After doing this up gradation I have installed windows 7 on my computer. When I press the power button on my computer, then the screen does not loads and my system does not boot, only the light blink for second and after that nothing happens. I don’t have any idea with this problem, so I greatly need your support in order to solve this problem. Please do help me out. Thanks.

As you have mentioned that you have upgraded you CPU and RAM, so I will advise you to reinstall the CPU and RAM again you machine. If doing this does not solves you problem, then the problem is definitely with your hard drive in your machine. So you will require check your hard drive with the help of hardware expert. Hope the solution which I have provided you will help you out in fixing your problem.