Thread: D'Link PCI WiFi Card is not running with Windows 7

D'Link PCI WiFi Card is not running with Windows 7

I have the router form the D’Link and the thing is that I want to have that working with the Windows 7 that I have on my system. Can you all here can help me with this. I will be really happy if you all can help m e with this. I tried contacting about the same with some other Forums but that too resulted in nothing well I am keeping eye there as well but will be happy if I can get the solution from here. I have the Windows 7 Ultimate with me on my desktop. What can you all suggest with this situation here? What you all can suggest in this respect? Please let me know about this soon.

Re: D'Link PCI WiFi Card is not running with Windows 7

Looking at the scenario that you have presented here I think that you will be required to have the drivers installed here so that it can work with the Windows 7 here. You all can have the drivers for the Windows 7 from the official site of the Microsoft. Well if you are not able to have the drivers for you then I will have it just please let me know what is the full version of the Windows 7 that you are using at this very moment? And in addition to this what is full name and model of the PCI Card that you are talking about? Please mention the details regarding this in your next post and hope that you will this time come with the full description so that we can help and serve you properly.

The reason for the issue is the Drivers and I think that you will be able to have the drivers from the official site of the Microsoft. Also in addition to this I wanted to tell you that if the Bit version of the Windows 7 that you are using is the 64 bit then I think that you will have to face much difficulty here and I think that the 64 bit version is really going to cause you this difficulty. I would recommend you; if at all you are having the Windows 64 bit then please get downgraded to the 32 bit version of the Windows 7 and hence I think that you will be able to have this running on your system in a well established manner. Please tell me what is the version that you are having here? Please let me get notified about this.

I think that you will be simply required to get the Drivers of the system upgraded and I think that it will be the best idea to go with. The thing is that however the Windows 7 comes along with the Drivers for all the peripheral components of the system but the drivers are very basic in nature and will be required to have the upgradation. Hence I am suggesting you to make this move. You can go by the way that I am suggesting here. Uninstall all the drivers that you have on your system and then simply ask the search wizard to find the suitable drivers for the components here and I am sure by doing this you will be able to have the required things in your favor. Try going by this way and see if I am correct in specifying this.

We have not received a single post from your side and hence I think that you have not received the solution yet from all the above posts and hence it has brought us here to the conclusion that you are having the 64 bit version of the Windows and here is what I can have for you. If you are not able to have the drivers working in your favor and the Search Wizard also did not do the trick then you can go with the Drivers that are specially made for Windows Vista 64 bit. I have seen some of the case where the counter drivers have really done the trick and hence I am of the opinion that you will be able to get served in a pretty nice manner here. See if what I have suggested you really can come up with the solution.

If you speak theoretically then let me tell you that the Windows 7 64 bit is capable of handling all the programs and the code and the drivers that are made for the 32 bit. It has two programs built in it. It has separate 32 bit program that can handle all the drivers that are made for the 32 bit Windows 7 and it has the 64 bit program that can handle all the drivers that are made for the 64 bit Windows 7. So I do not think that you will be facing any issue while installing the drivers of the 32 bit and then using it with the Windows 7 64 bit. Please try to follow the advice here. Also if possible try to see if this is working on other systems and if no then I think that you can have something in replacement for this.