Thread: Error 1603 while installing INTELLITYPE driver for sidewinder x8 mouse

Error 1603 while installing INTELLITYPE driver for sidewinder x8 mouse

Hey man I have computer that runs under Microsoft windows 7 operating system, u have Intel Core 2 Duo processor @3.2GHz, 500GB hard drive, 2GB RAM and GeForce GTX480 graphic card. I am very much addicted of playing game, so I have bought brand new SIDEWINDER x8 mouse I means for gaming. You know what is the problem with that, when I try to install INTELLIPOINT driver for this gaming mouse, my system not accepting this driver and throws some error that look like “1603”. I don’t what is this error and why this is happening on my system, do you have any idea about this problem. The below I have display my exact error, which is displayed on screen,
    “Software: Intellipoint 7.0 (from original install disc) - This failed;
    Intellipoint 7.1 (from microsoft.com/download) version: IPx64_1033_7.10.344.0”
    Hey guys if you have any of the solution by which I can solve this type of weird problem, then please give it to me, I need to know that in what condition my system is running now a days. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Error 1603 while installing INTELLITYPE driver for sidewinder x8 mouse

This might possible that if in cases this driver has not a valid file for installation, will cause you this error. It has some possibility that if your system is not compatible for this driver, you may see this type of error on your display screen. You can fix this problem, by simply reinstalling the fresh driver, which is must be compatible to your system. So don’t think about the error, just do it what I said you, I hope that after trying this you might face your problem.

You may have to suffer form this kind of problem, if your system has put some kind of permission or something like that. If your system has another user that has all the control, it means it has put some restriction about the installation. To solve this problem, just remove all the permission, from other user. So understand by this suggestion, I wish that after try this solution, you can install INTELLITYPE driver for your mouse.

---- You can solve this error, which is not allowing you to install anything in the system. To fix this problem, just right click on programs file folder in C: drive, in that select its property and slick on security tab option, in that box you will see advanced button just click on it to change the permission, after that you have to click on ADD tab by which you can give all permission to all user and at last check the “full control for everyone” option. I am sure that after doing this you might get your solution.

I have tried the entire thing to solve this kind of error from my system. I mean I have tried with new driver and with fresh CD, but nothing happen with this. I have also checked on the internet about the compatibility, but unfortunately it got the same result. I am so stressed, hey friends if you have any suggestion means by using any information I can fix this problem, please help me to come out from this type of mess.

Hey you know what I have figure it out this problem, you know how, for that you have to create new account in your system, once when you done it, just install this software in a new user account. In this way you can you will get the security option, by which you can put any of the permission on new user. Just try this solution works on my system, I wish that it also works with you.