Thread: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver stopped responding

NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver stopped responding

I play computer games for example World of Warcraft command and overcome act and I just improved to windows 7 32 bit back in windows XP while I played World of Warcraft I got this passionate error and the World of Warcraft screen would go all fanatical colors and such then I got windows 7 and I obtain this error continually. Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 197.45 congested reacting and has productively well again. With a black and white screen glimmer I have tried by means of registry file regedit which going to graphics drivers and assembly a novel DWORD TdrDelay and making it 8 in its place of 2 I have tried undulating back drivers I have tried uninstalling and re-installing drivers, dragging my computer separately and cleaning it not anything appears to work anyone have any ideas about this?

Re: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver stopped responding

On or after what you said, you have had troubles with your video in both Windows XP and Windows 7 is I am right? Does the trouble become visible just while you are playing games? If so, it is possible the card is overheating below pressure. Do you have heat monitoring software installed? If so, what is the analysis for CPU and system temperature while you are playing game? If you don't have hotness monitoring software, just download it from any website, which as well claims to read your GPU temperature.

I as well enclose the same issue with my windows 7. And as you say I downloaded HWmontior.
    Devoid of a game running:
    1. Hardware monitors Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
    2. Temperature 0 50°C (122°F) [0x4B] (Core #1)
    3. Temperature 1 45°C (113°F) [0x4C] (Core #0)
    4. Hardware monitors NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
    5. Temperature 0 60°C (140°F)

Through a game running:
    1. Hardware monitors Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
    2. Temperature 0 60°C (140°F) [0x42] (Core #1)
    3. Temperature 1 46°C (114°F) [0x46] (Core #0)
    4. Hardware monitors NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
    5. Temperature 0 65°C (149°F)

So anyone have any ideas about this?

Your temperatures do not appear awful, and your graphics drivers are the most recent on hand Windows Hardware Quality Labs version, so at present things get extra difficult. The next thing I would appear at is the PSU. In a few cases, a trivial PSU will reason odd performance. If your 9800 GT has a supplementary power connection, it pretty power starving. Does yours make use of a six pin direct power connection from the PSU? As a result, what is your PSU in general voltage rating? Hopefully, you will get additional ideas to this thread also.

This includes going inside your computer case. If you are not at ease doing that, then it is time for a person you faith or a professional. One time inside your case, spot the video card. It will have the cable to your monitor distant to it at the back of the case. Does the video card have one more cable attached to it, classically at the last part of the card utmost away from the back of the case? Your PSU that is power supply is a box, classically at the top back of your case with the power cord attached to it. PSU’s typically having a tag on them, giving the specifications.

If the PSU label is accurate: "DC Output: 300W", I would say you are below powered. With that video card and additional hardware, I would be appearing at 600W, at least. However, since your computer is running okay apart for gaming and that is while your video card is drawing max power, doing the 3D rendering, you should attempt the recommendation you got somewhere else about altering your BIOS setting primary. It is fewer works and costs not anything to attempt.