Thread: Windows 7 drivers for HP LaserJet not Compatible with Windows XP or Vista

Windows 7 drivers for HP LaserJet not Compatible with Windows XP or Vista

I really don’t have any idea about how can I get drivers for my HP LaserJet 1000, which the manufacturer declines to support. Don't appear to be able to get compatibility either. Don’t wish to purchase a novel printer this one is fine for years yet! So please someone provide me a few detail about this. and if possible then please provide more information about my topic.

Re: Windows 7 drivers for HP LaserJet not Compatible with Windows XP or Vista

I think you are containing problems with your printer driver. As well, please keep in mind due to the great number of devices that are prepared for the Windows platforms it is not probable for Microsoft to make drivers or place pressure on companies for each hardware device which has been shaped. If the driver does not work as confirmed on the HP site please get in touch with HP and observe if they have a newer driver for your printer other than what was published in September.

That just is not good sufficient. The word in the computer push is that Microsoft has helped to a superior degree than ever sooner than with manufacturers in the making of Windows 7. There is not anything against the law regarding what they are doing with your assistance but I won't be buying from HP another time and I will think two times about Microsoft at my subsequently upgrade. This even despite the fact that I have made my living in the Microsoft world for a lot of years.

I presently got novel laptop with Microsoft Windows 7, 64 bit. Amazingly, there is no driver for HP LJ 1000 series. Therefore just read-through on internet and came here. While I clicked on driver for vista 64 but version, beneath is what I acquired on HP website.
    1. HP is dedicated to provided that the finest experience for HP products in the Windows Vista operating surroundings.
    2. In the present day, a resolution for your product is not on hand in Microsoft’s Windows Vista. Drivers will be placed as they are done.
    3. HP aim to present the most advanced information on HP drivers and software. Please confirm back for updates.
    4. So I guess, there is no way around apart from to spend a few 15,000 INR in multi meaning system.

It is not windows mistake, it faults on HP. I sent them this note; you should do the similar. I am buying a novel printer because I do not maintain products HP1000.I own have 5 computers or laptops in my family unit. I will prohibit any extra HP products from entering from my home. I will as well recommend to friends, family, associates and clients to do the similar. With any luck buzz advertising will seriously injure your base line. All I require to do is state the fact, that you do not support your products, specially your HP LaserJet 1000 series.