Thread: No Animation in Lan notification area icon

No Animation in Lan notification area icon

I am not able to understand that what is the happening with Microsoft developers? The icon that confirms for your internet link, yet the computer graphics and color connected with the network icon as in Vista and former is not presented by designer in Windows 7. They intentionally calculated it to not work the similar as in Windows XP? The "animation and color" was the most important and helpful characteristic of the association icon. I sense be fond of like I am functioning blind without animation and color of the icon. Linux is full-grown sufficient now to replace it, and I may yet stop using Windows 7 before the subsequently version of Windows comes out with other defect.

Re: System Tray is missing in Window 7 while network activity.

For the solution is a small function called, correctly enough, Network Activity Indicator for Windows 7. Download the function and install in your standard Windows 7 network pointer in the secret portion of your system dish, introducing the icon for the Network Activity Indicator in the correct put in the system tray. This will give you all the option that you need in your window 7. And update all your graphics drivers so that you can enjoy all the features of Window 7.

Hello! Everyone, I have installed Linux on a small number of computers these days for the reason that of annoyance like yours. Furthermore, by means of Windows 7 there is no choice to turn on the send and receive animation it is absent altogether. Today I have bought four Ultimates versions and two Home Premium versions of Microsoft's 2009 of an Operating System, Windows 7 is like new name allotted to Vista with some modification. I mean to say that Microsoft has made us to pay twice for the same thing

Hello! Friends, I didn’t know the actual answer but my friend has suggested me that there are some third party software or application that recommend all this functionality back into Windows 7. It will allow you to have all the animated icon and color. And it allows you to configure specific functions on the taskbar to always demonstrate it's icon as well as notice. And using this software you can configure your icon. So try that application you will get that from MS sites.