Windows 7 taskbar will not unhide

My specs : Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, Dell d830, core2duo t7300, 4gb RAM
    Windows taskbar settings are at present:
    Lock Taskbar: unchecked
    Auto-Hide: checked
    Use small icons: checked
    Taskbar location: bottom
    Aero Peek: checked
    Task bar will not stay on several additional windows. In other words, subsequent to it auto hides, it will not unhide. I cannot inform which for the reason that I cannot observe it. As a result it moreover will not unhide or else is unhiding however is beneath further windows. I suppose it is under, for the reason that at what time I reduce all windows, it unhide well by placing the mouse at the bottom of the screen.Unchecking or checking above alternative several times does not modify performance.I have noticed dissimilar each and every one other version of windows, taskbar stays on option has been detached from Windows 7.

Re: Windows 7 taskbar will not unhide

Well, I have the similar trouble as well as do not furthermore ever have had Google Chrome on the system Extremely irritating. If you toggle F11 that will place you in full screen mode on the application, however you will have on the way to toggle out to observe the taskbar. Microsoft desires on the way to fix the trouble.

I make use of R-drive image on the way to back up my C drive, at the same time as I am not totally sure by means of system restore, as a result I first finished an image of my C drive, as a result I may possibly get well if systems restore screwed my system. After that I carry on to do a system restore, on the way to a date in relation to a week ago. at what time I restarted my system, the task bar happening hiding similar to normal, as a result I undo the system restore as well as, subsequent to booting to like I was previous, as well as the task bar to my surprise still acted usual.I was going on the way to attempt as well as discover out what update had screwed my system, however I was not capable on the way to as similar to I speak after playing the game on the way to discover out what update caused the trouble. I do not be familiar with is you desire to attempt the steps I did, hopefully, as well as after that undo the system restore. The just risk is if the system restore does not function correctly, you may end up by means of a vegetable puter. Any way it is somewhat you require evaluating, are it worth the risk or live by means of the non hiding task bar.

Having the accurate identical trouble here. I as well had this trouble in windows XP on my elder computer. I got weary of deleting the prefetch folder again and again as a result I just left it till I obtain a newer machine.Certainly I thought they have this set in vista, however evidently I was wrong. With a bit of luck they will acquire this fixed quickly, however as somebody above mention, this thread is roughly a year aged by means of no replies from anybody.

Just follow the instructions and try this. Locate your Prefetch folder in your root/WINDOWS/Prefetch/ directory.And backup all the information in another folder in case if anything went wrong.Delete the entire contents of the inventive folder located as described above and this trouble occurs typically after windows update for several reason.This solution worked for me.

OK, I set up an old entry regarding this question under Windows 95/98. The parallel solution beneath Vista would be:
    • Click somewhere on the desktop as well as select "Personalize"
    • Select "Windows Color and Appearance"
    • click the "Effects..." button in "Appearance Setting" dialog box,
    • Check the "Show Windows contents while dragging" checkbox
    Remarkably, this appear on the way to fix the taskbar problem for me.