Thread: Want to know about shortcut for calculator in windows 7

Want to know about shortcut for calculator in windows 7

I have install windows7 operating system on my old desktop computer I not familiar with this OS, I don’t have multimedia keyboard to open the calculator. I have do calculation so I wanted to use the shortcut to open the calculator, so that I can directly make it use without following steps. If anyone their familiar with window 7 shortcuts then please reply me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Want to know about shortcut for calculator in windows 7

I am windows 7 user, I have read your query, there is a setting to create shortcut for calculator. To set this setting you should first click on "start" button on the "task bar" at the bottom of your main screen and then select "all programs" option and look for "accessories" and then right click on the "calculator" option and select "properties" option, it will open a small property window and then select the "shortcut" tab. Here you can set shortcut that you want, then after click on apply and then OK to close the window.

There is another option to create shortcut for calculator is to pin it to start menu. Windows 7 has an option to pin any of the programs directly on start menu, so that it makes you easy to open that program. For making this setting go to the all programs option by selecting start button and then click on accessories and a listing will come, in that listing look for calculator, right click on it and then select Pin to start menu option. After this you can see calculator on the start menu. I hope this information may help you.

To open the calculator you can drag it directly to the task bar and then when want it open it from task bar. I think that it an easy way to open the calculator. Just click on the accessories and drag calculator on to the task bar or else you can also open it and then make it minimize. After minimizing calculator window you it will come to task bar and from there you can open it without going in to start menu. If you are having other query then reply me.