Thread: Unable to display seconds on Windows 7 taskbar

Unable to display seconds on Windows 7 taskbar

I am suing a Dell laptop and it is being serving good to me. It has the Windows 7 operating system and the Intel dual core processor. Now the thing here is that I am not able to view the seconds in the time that is being displayed on the taskbar. I have tried to change the same but was not able to do the same. Is there is anyone who can help me out in this case. Is it possible for me to get the seconds in the time that is displayed if yes than please let me know howto0 do the same.

Re: Unable to display seconds on Windows 7 taskbar

I think it is not possible for you to view the seconds in the time on the system tray. The thing here is that it is the functionality of the operating system that does not allow you to do so. So I think you should not try anything else which will harm the other system settings. Or you can do one thing install the clock application on the system that will show you the correct time and that too with seconds.

It is not possible for you to get the seconds in the primary clock display and if you want the same then you have to customize the clock or either install a third party application on the screen. So what you have to do here is that download a finest clock application and then install it on the system. After that you will get the perfect time with seconds also. I am sure that installing this will solve your problem.

First of all thank you all of you for considering my problem and also for spending your vital time for finding the solution. But the thing here is that I am still not able to solve the issue. Actually I don’t want to install the third party application because I don’t trust them and I want the time to be display properly on the system tray only. So is it possible in any other operating system so that I can prefer to use that one. Please suggest me the best option available.