Thread: Desktop slideshow issues on windows 7

Desktop slideshow issues on windows 7

I am having the Sony vaio laptop and using it from the last few months, and it is serving me the best. Now the thing here is that I have installed the windows 7 professional on it with the Intel's core 2 duo processor but I am not able to run the slide show on the remote desktop. Whenever I select a slide for my desktop and try to use the same only the first image appears and rest of the images are seems to me that they are not willing to come. I mean to say that slide show doesn't begin. Does anyone else have ever faced such issue if yes than how you overcome it? Also let me know the exact steps that will enable me to set the slides as the desktop background. Please help me to solve this case.

Re: Desktop slideshow issues on windows 7

The first and the most important think that I would like to say here is that it is not possible to use the slide show in the Windows 7 professional. I mean to say that the slide show which you are trying to do for the desktop of your system then certainly it will not allow you to do the same. This functionality is only available in the windows 7 ultimate. And if you want to do use this slide show facility then you have to install the windows 7 ultimate version after uninstalling the current one. And if you don’t want to do it then leave it. Work on the same operating system by keeping constant wallpaper.

I think the files that you are trying to keep for the slide show are not proper or may not be supporting the system’s format. So go to the properties of the system by right clicking on the desktop and selecting the personalize option. After that you will find the link saying that download slides so just click on the link which enables you to download the slides from the official site of Microsoft and that too for free. I am sure that after downloading the new slides you will be able to use them with the better effect.

According to you have not done the task properly. The thing here is that if you are not following the appropriate way to keep a particular folder as the slide show on the desktop. And to do the same you have to follow the following steps:
    • First of all you have to right click on the desktop and select the personalize option which will take you to the properties window.
    • After that you have to click on the dropdown arrow menu and select the pictures.
    • Once you click on the dropdown list then all the available or stored pictures will appear on the screen.
    • You can also browse to select the specific folders
    • Then you have to select the picture position for that just click on the dropdown menu and then select the picture position you want.
    • Also you have to set the time interval for changing the image.
    • It also allows you to shuffle between the images and also can set the images that you want.
    • After that you have to just click “OK” to save the settings.

I hope this will help you to change the settings and also will allow you o set the slideshow as your desktop background.

If you are not able to change the wallpaper then you can use this Automatic Wallpaper Changer 4.8.17 software. I am also using the same from last few weeks and it is doing well. What it does is enables you to keep the wallpapers you want also it can be changed automatically in specific intervals. I am sure that installing this software onto your system will resolve all the problems that you are facing.