Thread: Half screen snap issues on dual screen mode

Half screen snap issues on dual screen mode

Yesterday I connected two different monitors on my system with the same size and type. I did so for viewing the images and that to in the dual screen mode which will give me the better effect for viewing the images. And also the wide screen will help me to view the image more clearly. Now the thing here is that I am able to view the image properly when it is maximized but when the same image is brought to the half screen then it is not able to show me. I don't know why it is not displaying the error in fact it is giving me the out of bound error. I am not able to understand the error and also unable to solve this issue. For your information i am using the windows 7 operating system with the Intel dual core processor.

re: Half screen snap issues on dual screen mode

Well I think there is that display driver issue in the system that you are using. So what you have to do in this case is just that install the appropriate display driver on the system and get rid of it. It happens if the driver is corrupted and that is the reason why it is not displaying the images properly. If you are unable to install the driver then you can find the similar one over internet. So search for it and hen download the compatible driver for the system and install it. I am sure that installing the display driver will help you to install the same.

It is not the monitor problem which you’re using, it may happen that the image that you are trying to view is of high resolution and that is the reason why it is giving you the out of bound error. So do one thing try and see whether any other images gives you the similar kind of problem if no then there is definitely a problem with the image which you are trying to view.

According to me you have to update the windows 7 that you have. It may have happen that it is not letting you to do the same. And also you try and install the aero snap on your system. The thing here is that if you are installing the aero snap on the system then definitely your problem is solved. It allows you to customize the window. It is the latest way to resize and open the window by dragging the windows opened to the edges of the screen.