Thread: Opening Of The System 32 Folder While Clicking In The Task Menu In Windows 7

Opening Of The System 32 Folder While Clicking In The Task Menu In Windows 7

I just got myself a new brand of the Acer Aspire 5251-1005 laptop and just a week ago I got my new laptop installed up with the set-up of the Windows 7. Everything is working properly in it but the one thing is that I love to keep everything organized which is done by me using the taskbar. But whenever I click on to the right click option of the program and go in to the task menu, that task is not being activated instead of that the folder of the system 32 is being displayed. I had tried out multiple options for it and also tried out with the system restore but all in vain. Please help me with this and how can I make the changes in it.

Re: Opening Of The System 32 Folder While Clicking In The Task Menu In Windows 7

It has been said that the issue will be of the trial program. The trial program that is being used is said to be the EIG Tec Shredder that is included by some of the suites that are being used. At the start you got to uninstall the files of the EIG Tec Shredder the system after that should run properly without any issues. The file should not be kept in the system and this would lead to file system to be kept in the opening of the System 32.

Re: Opening Of The System 32 Folder While Clicking In The Task Menu In Windows 7

You can also try and get the methods that are given below and then just try out whether it works for you or not:
    At the beginning you got to try and open the application from the location that is given for the system 32 folder.
    Then after that you got to Navigate to the below location:
    C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar
    In that go to the Appdata that is not seen under your user-name, and got to follow the below steps:
    • At the first you got to Click on to the Organize option.
    • Then you got Click on the Folder and then click on to the search option.
    • Then click on to the view option.
    • After that select the Show Hidden files folders and the drives.

And also checked out registry check up.

The other steps for the issue of the System 32 folder can be given below:
    • At the first you got to Run Registry Editor called the file of the regedit.exe.
    • After that you got to navigate to the list of the following registry key.
    • Then you got to click on to the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lnkfile
    • After that you got to right click on the right panel, and after that you got select New option and in that cleck on to the String Value.
    • Then you to create a new registry value.
    • After that the name of the new registry value as IsShortcut.
    • And it require no value data required.
    • After that you got to Restart the computer.

This should help you out to solve the poblem.

The method 1 that has been given by you is bringing up back to me to the items that are present in the taskbar. It is non-less providing me any kind of the solution for me. And for the method 2 that has been described by you it is just that I can just find the Hkey_Classes_Root but not the Inkfile. Is their any thing that we need to do in the Hkey_classes folder because the folder that you wanted me to check out was being browsed by me in each and every section but was not in vain. I guess their might have occurred some corruption in the Icon of the System 32 folder itself.

So the above file must have corrupted the hot key in the computer and so the issue of the Hkey_Classes_Root has been arrived. The first suggestion was made for you so that you can see and just check out that if the program is being pinned to the task-bar that has been giving you the subsequent problems. And the second suggestion was for the corruptions of the items that might have been caused due the problem that has been created by the System 32 Folder.

Look the below steps that might help you out with the dealing of the taskbar issue and also about some that is related to the System 32 folder:
    1. You just can run the System File checker scan on your computer that is related by the name of the SFC scan. You can get all the information for the running of the scan tool bar in the system that you are using in the support that is provide by the official site of the Microsoft. It gives you the information of how to use the System File Checker tool that can be used for the use of the troubleshooting the missing or the corrupted system files that are basically available in the Windows Vista and Windows 7.
    2. After the download of the scanner run the scanner and then just go and check out for any of the malware or virus activity that are present in the computer. And also check out if it is affecting you in something or the else. If any issue try the realted search for the issues that are being faced by you to the care support team of the Microsoft and you will get the related solutions for this.