Thread: frequent auto logoff in Windows 7

frequent auto logoff in Windows 7

I am having an Acer Aspire 4736 Laptop and using Windows 7 Ultimate. When I leave my laptop idle for approximately 2 minutes it automatically get log off. I attempt on the way to alter each and every one the settings in the advanced power settings. However at a standstill I am facing the trouble. It turn out to be irritating to log in all time, at whatever time it gets logged off
    As well, in Personalization, at what time I attempt on the way to place the Theme to Aero Theme - Windows 7, it get changed back to Unsaved Theme. I have already scanned my computer with anti-virus and did not find any thing.
    Does anybody have a answer for this?Regards,

Re: frequent auto logoff in Windows 7

Your system is not getting logoff. At what time you allow your computer idle, after that it automatically go to sleep mode because of Power Plan. You be able to alter the behavior by changing the power plan.
    Follow this to resolve this: Go to start-> settings->Control Panel-> System and Security -> Power Options.
    Select High Performance
    you are receiving trouble of unsaved theme, due to despoiled cache. You may have attempt Aero Troubleshooter. Do one thing on the way to fix this problem.Choose Aero Basic or some other High Contrast theme as well as run Aero Troubleshooter toward obtain back Aero effect as well as glass window.

Re: frequent auto logoff in Windows 7

Do you have several software applications which were preinstalled by means of your laptop? Sometimes laptop producer offer extra software applications which let you on the way to protect your laptop for example by log off by means of specified occasion. You be able to as well attempt on the way to check BIOS settings. There also valor be alike feature.