Thread: Need CSS editor

Need CSS editor

Actually I am searching for CSS editor in that I need some specific functionality. The most important functionality that I need is that I need to see the output of the code that I am writing. I mean that if I am writing the code for the red color then the text around that must be converted to red and if I am writing the code for any other design then I must get the similar kind of output. If there is any editor that can give me this kind of output please let me know about that. I will be waiting for the related reply. Currently I am using notepad for the purpose of coding and handling all the coding related to CSS. Hence I am searching for a better option.

Re: Need CSS editor

Rapid CSS Editor is a simple and fast processing of Cascade Style Sheet files as they are now used by most websites to text attributes to define table formatting, etc. globally. If you need to make changes to the design of the website, you need these changes to make orderly use of CSS, only in a single file. I am sure that if you want to this kind of output then you can use this thing. But then also I just want to clear these things. This CSS editor supports web programmers in assembling the popular Cascading Style Sheets. The free editor does require some basic knowledge of the used technology, but offers a series of profiles of contemporary media.

Thank you for the reply that you have given, it is good option to choose but the thing is that I want more functionality related to this. To be more precise among other things, CSS editor settings optimized for mobile style sheets, and for many popular browsers. There should be a drop-down list that can be found in addition to several versions of Internet Explorer, for example, Opera and Netscape. In addition, an extensive library of commonly used elements facilitates the work with the code editor. Those who want to develop and implement their own graphical style and the CSS-editor is to this end. Using a live preview, and a control mechanism, the programmer makes sure that his works are both visually appealing and involved errors in its website. So I will be waiting for the related reply.

Well that is the case then you can go for “Download TopStyle Lite”. I am using this CSS editor and here are some points that you should know about this editor. After the start of TopStyle Lite you see an empty application window. The program window will consists of four major areas. Toolbar to see - At the top, as always - title bar, menu bar, one and. In the editor window, the CSS rules are processed in clear text. It is completely empty, since not a single CSS rule is registered, but that will change the same. On the right you will see the Style Inspector, CSS rules can be easily edited by using the mouse. Below there is a preview window in the editor window shows the defined styles. At the very beginning, you should TopStyle Lite the so-called Active Style Definition in check and possibly put on CSS Level 2.1. Active style definition. Not only that TopStyle Lite offers you two documents, which will facilitate the writing of style sheets:
    1. Style Insight - out-folding in the editor window lists properties and values
    2. Style Inspector - a separate window with various options
    The first step is to define the background and font colors for body with style Insight: Write the left top of the editor, the word body out, followed by a space and an opening brace (Alt-Gr + 7). TopStyle automatically generates a blank line and a closing brace. About a second later, automatically works out a new list that displays all properties defined in CSS Level 2.1
    Select the pull-out list in the color property. To select the property there are several possibilities: On the keyboard with the arrow keys or by entering the letters co. Once the desired property is selected, confirm with Enter. If you prefer to work with the mouse, locate the property you want and click it. TopStyle writes the property in the source code and builds upon the colon and a space. Again about a second later works out a new list, this time indicating the possible values for the newly selected property. If the color is a list of possible colors. To select a font color white, do the following:
    1. Press the button to list out folded w. The marker jumps to white.
    2. Confirm your selection with Enter. TopStyle completed the prescribed manner the declaration with a semicolon.
    These are the basic things that you can do using this editor. I hope that this is the best editor that you can have.

TopStyle Lite is a good CSS editor but I prefer to use Stylizer- mi editor. As you have asked you can see the changes you make to your css immediately reflected in the html. You can switch between preview between Internet Explorer (version you have installed) and Firefox (v. 3). And when I say immediately, it means immediately. No need to save files or reload pages. You can, for example, changing the width of an element and see how it grows in real-time preview. That makes the quick and intuitive editing. You can load a page from a URL, and edit the css for that page directly, then save it directly to the server via FTP, or save a local copy if you prefer. The basic issue is manual, auto (for example, just type” br: n”, and autocomplete to background-repeat: no-repeat). But there are ways to make it even faster. On each rule bar appears, called "Remote control", which lists shortcuts to frequently used features (margins, padding, width, height, text styles, and colors). No need to get your html to remember what it was called that class or element. With a feature called bullseye you can click on any item on the page and you will automatically Stylizer / path corresponding DOM structure. What's more, you may select the selectors (go redundancy) issues, and create a rule in your css automatically based on them. It also lets you select any rule in your CSS and apply a red border to all elements affected by this rule. You can choose colors for your rules of 3 ways: Color palette - you can select and adjust hue, saturation and brightness and find the color you want Colors used in your document - you have a handy list of all the colors already used in the CSS. Color Selection - You can select colors with an eyedropper of your screen, even switching to other programs first.

I totally agree with the above reply that Stylizer have long had tried, but looked good, I preferred to write CSS in a classical way, in any case with Firebug and Web Developer / CSS Edit, tri-fold changes in real time, and web developer toolbar in versions of IE or Firebug Lite. In short this is the best CSS editor that you can have for the purpose of web-development or to be more precise for the purpose of web design. I am saying this thing because I am also a web developer and personally have experiences this Stylizer CSS editor.