Thread: Intel 82801FB ICH6 Sound Driver is corrupted.

Intel 82801FB ICH6 Sound Driver is corrupted.

Hi, I have Compaq desktop at my home. I am using it since last 4 month. Its working smoothly, I have interested in Remix and editing of the songs. I have install Virtual D.J software. But last night I was working on it. Suddenly I play the song but there was some problem. Virtual D.J is working properly, but I did not hear the sound. So, I have feel difficulty to work with my DJ software. Where can I find this solution and if you have any idea, please give me right suggestion.

Re: Intel 82801FB ICH6 Sound Driver is corrupted.

I would like to you suggest that you go on website to your mother board manufacturer with driver details and download/install run file that program. It will help you what is on your computer. Also might try going to sound chip set manufacturer of computer and see if they can tell you what is on your machine and supply what you need.

As per my knowledge Drivers are specialized pieces of software that allow Windows to communicate with other software programs and hardware. Without drivers, hardware is not giving the response whatever you connect to your computer for example; a video card or a web cam and sound card would not work properly. Causes driver related problems, Uninstalling / reinstalling programs, upgrading software or hardware, Windows updates or service pack upgrades, or spy ware/virus infections to become corrupt can cause your drivers become outdated.

A driver is a tiny software which creates a communication between hardware and pc. So in this way the hardware works in the computer. That is why it is necessary to use the most latest drivers. You can find that on internet easily. Or you can download it from official website. Check for corrupted or bad drivers and then update it.

If you unable to listen sound from your computer, Its means your hardware and software cannot communicate between your computers. In this case you have to check your sound driver software is installed properly or not, If it is install correctly. That means you have to check in device manger. You have to right click on my computer and go to system properties, after click on Hardware, and go to on device manager. There you have find all listed of related to your hardware profile and check there sound driver is updated or not. If is not updated then you have to click on drivers update.