Thread: Protected data can’t recover in the Windows 7 system

Protected data can’t recover in the Windows 7 system

Hey man my system and the software is suffering from such a big problem as I know. I want some suggestion that really help me out from this kind of mess. I have operating system that simply works under Microsoft Windows 7, I have motherboard of Gigabyte, has a processor of Intel Core 2 Duo @3.2GHz, Hard drive about 550 GB and the RAM 4GB. I am using BITLOCKER drive Encryption but I have no such great idea about this, I am using only because, my friend say so. I got some problem that I can’t recover my data i.e. protected by that drive tool. I am sure that there someone help me, if anyone that has solution for this kind of problem please share with me, and I want some extra information about how to recover file with this tool, by that I can recover that protected data easily. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Protected data can’t recover in the Windows 7 system

This type of situation you may face if your system not able to process this software. This might be possible that BITLOCKER is physically converted to recovery mode. This is gonna happen to your system if it is affected with some new viruses. You can solve this; you just scan your computer with updated Anti-Virus. This tool automatically solves your problem. After trying this you can able to recover your data from the protected drive. I have only this solution for this type of error.

Your description says that you are trying to recover protected data when BITLOCKER has been converted to Recovery mode. This might happen if your system has lost the key for the encryption, for that only reason BITLOCKER just lock the data of your computer. Before scanning your computer just update your tool, so it night fine the new coming virus signature that harm your system. You can resolve this problem by simply reinstalling the application. Reinstall the application might resolve this problem.

BITLOCKER not allow you to recover any data which is protected by it-self. An error occur during the recovery because this tool has lost the key which is must required for the recover process, this might possible that data has error validation on the secure platform which lays on the operating system. A password i.e. set for the data to be a protected for all other user might be forgotten by the tool, this is happen due to lose of key for the recovery. Just reinstall the application this would fix your problem.

You cannot recover the protected data if it is locked by any other tools, to solve this kind of problem just try to remember that if you have lock that file or the folder with any hiding tools, please first remove the password fro that path and then try to recover data. This might be possible that if BITLOCKER has loss the encryption key which is must require for the recovery. You can fix this situation by simply reinstalling that application again in your system. I have this solution; I hope that works on your system.

--- This might possible that if your system has lost the password for recover the protected data, you may face this problem. You can solve this problem by using password recovery tools, which help you to sole this kind of problem. When you run this tools, it find the possibility of this password field and it found this password in your system restore field. I hope by using this you might recover your protected data, so try this solution this might fulfills your requirement.

If BITLOCKER has lost the encryption key which is useful for the recover the protected data, then also you may face this problem. This key is might get lost by your system if your system has affected with the viruses, to solve this type of problem just reinstall the application, it has some possibility that reinstalling the application would solve your problem. Fro side I have this solution for your problem; just try it I hope this might work on your system.