Thread: How To Install Apple Mac OS For Intel DG41RQ Motherboards

How To Install Apple Mac OS For Intel DG41RQ Motherboards

I am using the Intel DG41RQ motherboard processor for long time, and had previously installed the Windows operating system in it. But now I am planning to install the Apple's Mac OS in it, as I have heard that the Apple operating is giving a great interface for the working of the application and also works properly for the problems that the user is facing in the system. Also I wanted to get the information of the Realtek drivers that is used for the sound can be used to install in the Mac OS. I wanted the suggestion if this is possible to do the above query.

Re: How To Install Apple Mac OS For Intel DG41RQ Motherboards

The query above that you are asking about the Realtek drives which is used for the sound in the computer is actually supporting the Windows OS, and it is specifically made software for the Windows OS. The Realtek drivers are specially made software's for the Windows and it cannot be used for the Apples Mac OS. Instead try for the Apples Mac genuine sound software's that are specially made for the Mac OS. And its not like that you cannot install the software but the problem is that you got to do it manually and perform some configuration changes for it. And see whether it works for you or not.

And also for the installation of the Mac OS in Intel Processor you got to use the Windows based Mac OS, which supports the features of Intel Motherboards. Also I think you can install it properly with out any issues but try to get the Windows based Mac OS, which it functions properly in the Intel motherboards. Their are no issues in installing the Mac OS in Intel DG41RQ motherboards and it will work properly similar to the Windows operating system.

And if you are already using the Mac, then it is obvious that you would need a Mac motherboard for the system that you are currently using. And if you are trying to install the Mac OS X on a regular Intel based system, then while doing so you got to do a preliminary search by using the Google and see what results are being displayed for it. Also I got the new that installing the Mac OS in any other system then the Mac is illegal. Please tell me whether it it true or not to do such a thing in a Mac based system.

Once when you apply, install and start using the Mac OS you are already in agreement with the Apple, and when you try installing it in some other system it will install in it properly but you are going against the rules that is being specified and laid by the Apple corporation itself. Their are certain permitted licenses and restrictions that has to be followed by the consumers that are using the Apple product and their they have specifically mentioned the use of the system with other systems is prohibited.

Apple earlier started the development of the PCs before they started their interest with the collaboration with the Intel and then named it as Intel Macs. And which led to the development of the additional trusted platform module (TPM) that was to be realised on the motherboard, this leads to the possibilty that unless the OS X is found you cannot boot it. And their is also a possibility to hack by other users. If your trying to install the Mac OS in other then one needs to modify the kernel to get it installed on a non-Apple hardware.