Thread: Apple Safari: Not able to access Keychain "Log in"

Apple Safari: Not able to access Keychain "Log in"

Just few days back I installed the Leopard program in my Apple computer, and exactly after the installation it gives me an error message, the existing program is the Safari and after the installation I cannot found the log in option of the safari. I am not able to access the keychain of the Safari application program, what should I do? Any suggestion on this issue? The keychain access is appears empty and not showing the log in and the password. Any other suggestion will be appreciated…..

Re: Apple Safari: Not able to access Keychain "Log in"

Few months ago I had the similar issue in my Apple computer after I found the simple solution. It can solve from the application option of the Navigate window. After that proceed to the utilities option of the application window. Where you will found the Keychain Access option open up that one, select the option which is named as the Keychain First Aid click on that option this will might be help you to access the keychain, and also you can do another think which is the repair the keychain access that will also situated in the utilities window. Run the repair by click on ten repair option and then run the verify for the access. Try this one this will really helps you.

Repair the application where you are having the problem, before taking any of the disk operation. For that you just have to insert the operating system disk that you have with the machine and click on the restart the machine. Choose the option known as the Disk utility after completing the start up of the machine from the bootable disk, you will found this one form the Installer menu. Remember for the Mac OS X 10.4 or with the later version you have select the language for the operation. Some of the cases the “Continue” option will might be appear don’t click on this, which will appear in the first screen, you always have to restart the machine after inserting the disk to access the disk utility. Then click on the First Aid tab, and select for show up the volumes and the partition of the drive that you ar4e having. Select the volume where you operating system is installed, click on ten repair option it will checks and repairs the disk.

I suggest you to go for the new keychain and then delete than on to get the earlier one. For that navigate to the Mac hard disk drive, proceed to the Applications and then go to the Keychain Access under the utilities option of the application. In the bottom left corner you will see option which is named as the "Show Keychain", during the process you might need to click on that option this will navigate you to the existing list of the keychain of the program to access in your Mac machine. Delete all the existing keychain along with that the OSX that you have installed in your machine will automatically create the new keychain for the program and will placed it into the list of the keychain. Try this I think this is only one of the solution for the problem that you have mentioned in your post.

I suggest you to change the key-chain password of the computer that you are using, or unlock the default key-chain password, which is used for the log in the computer. From the bellow mentioned process you can easily keep the password that you are using for the Safari. If the default key-chain password is not same as the operating system, be sure that it will ask from you for the access to your key-chain if your key-chain is not locked with the password protection for the log in to the computer. Open the Key-chain Access which is placed in the utilities under the Applications; select the key-chain that you have from the list of the key-chain list. Go to the edit option where you can abler to change the password of the existing key-chain log in access. Click on the verify to check whether it is matched with the safari or not. And lastly click on the OK, now your key-chain password is changed, try to log in the machine with the newly created password.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!