Thread: How to download free audio driver for dell Laptop in windows 7

How to download free audio driver for dell Laptop in windows 7

I have recently purchased a new DELL inspiron 1420 laptop with windows 7 installed in it. I have used it for a month only when I have installed the GTA game on my DELL Laptop my system started facing the problem, it get hangs up automatically. I have then done the format on my Laptop but after format when I start my system I am unable to hear the sound from it. I think I have lost the audio driver from my Laptop. Do anyone had faced such kind of problem with their laptop. Please suggest me the correct way through which I can able to hear the sound from my DELL inspiron 1420 Laptop.

Re: How to download free audio driver for dell Laptop in windows 7

To run the Dell Inspiron 1420 Laptop generally with Windows 7, make sure that you have to install the perfect drivers that work with the operating system you have installed on your system and to that device. Take a view at the hardware arrangement of your Dell Inspiron 1420 Laptop, and optionally download the Windows 7/Vista/XP available audio driver, free with both 32bits and 64bits support. Now try to install the same audio driver which you have downloaded on your system and check whether you can able to hear the sound from your Laptop.

I have got the same driver of the Dell Inspiron 1420 Laptop easily by the vendor name that is DELL or the part manufacture like 'realtek' but not the 'realtek audio driver' and then browse and scroll to search the driver which you required. It is not the good search utility, but if you really want the audio driver for your Dell Inspiron 1420 Laptop and wanted to download it free form cost through a reputable site. It is the best way to get it.

Generally if you unable to hear the sound from your system and if you have no sound/audio driver installed on your Dell Inspiron 1420 Laptop. If your windows update cannot search any one of them which is installed on your Dell Inspiron 1420 Laptop, then you must try this solution by going to DELL support as this one is for Windows Vista it will work on your Windows 7. I think this will help you to resolve the problem from your Dell Inspiron 1420 Laptop.

As you are using a new Dell Inspiron 1420 Laptop for your personal use at your residence or anywhere. I think you must go for DELL manual and see what exact problem you are facing on your Dell Inspiron 1420 Laptop. Hope you will able to come across with your problem on your Dell Inspiron 1420 Laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by Selva-Star View Post
    I have recently purchased a new DELL inspiron 1420 laptop with windows 7 installed in it. I have used it for a month only when I have installed the GTA game on my DELL Laptop my system started facing the problem, it get hangs up automatically. I have then done the format on my Laptop but after format when I start my system I am unable to hear the sound from it. I think I have lost the audio driver from my Laptop. Do anyone had faced such kind of problem with their laptop. Please suggest me the correct way through which I can able to hear the sound from my DELL inspiron 1420 Laptop.

Hello Moshiur_Joy, Do you having this same issue? if yes then i will suggest you to visit the dell support site there you will get the appropriate Audio driver for your Laptop.