Thread: Issues of Synchronizing Microsoft Outlook 2002 on Windows XP In Computer

Issues of Synchronizing Microsoft Outlook 2002 on Windows XP In Computer

Hey friends I have been using the Windows XP operating software since when I am using my computer system which I got in early 90's. I don't know but recently got a weird error when I was trying to boot my computer. I don't know what is the basic problem with it but I think it is having a synchronization issue. I was trying to synchronize my pocket PC with Microsoft Outlook 2002 with the use of blue-tooth. Now I don't have any idea what is the basic problem that is causing such a problem.

Dr. V Guest

re: Issues of Synchronizing Microsoft Outlook 2002 on Windows XP In Computer

Whenever your trying to sync the computer with the Microsoft outlook 2002 you always use the blue-tooth option for the connection with the computer. The other option is that you can use the USB chord with the computer and also try the sync option that will provide your connection with the Microsoft outlook without any issues. Whenever you try out the information sync services it will display a error because the connection through the blue-tooth is always considered to be fatal and also has got certain issues with it.

After the performing of the above option you can try out the switching of the phone's blue-tooth and also the connection with the computer. Basically this issue occur when you try to use the syn software called the BlueSoleil USB dongle with the outlook and also by using the BlueSoleil software. Also if the error still exist then you can take the screen shots of the errors that you are facing so that a better views of the problems that you getting can be considered properly.

I had performed the above action that is given by you in the above application, but it works properly for some time but still the problem of installing the Microsoft Outlook 2k/XP should be installed. And if such errors are being occurred by you then you can check out the OS system that your using. Because if some times if the OS is not compatible then such problems can be occurred.

Re: Issues of Synchronizing Microsoft Outlook 2002 on Windows XP In Computer

If the above solutions does not work for you then you can also try to by switching off the blue-tooth software that is present in your computer system. Whenever the blue-tooth option is kept on the computer system, it creates various sync issues that will then create errors for the sync with the Microsoft Outlook 2002. It happens with the Pocket PC phone which you are trying to sync with the Microsoft Outlook.

Re: Issues of Synchronizing Microsoft Outlook 2002 on Windows XP In Computer

If your trying the sync of the Microsoft Outlook 2002 with any pocket PC phones then you got to download the Active Syn 4.5. This software allows you to provide the synchronization with the outlook and removes all the problem of the display of the error like Install the Microsoft outlook 2002. You can also try the pre-office 2k3, which has got more sync features then any other office software.