Thread: How to install multiple iSO with USB?

How to install multiple iSO with USB?

Hello fried.
    I am having the Apple computer with the iSO, I am having the flash drive where I keep the Linux-based repair ISO for the installation. I am thinking for the multi boot in my computer with the flash drive where I keep the iOS programs and this will gives me the option f the operating system which one is I am going to run in the computer but I have no such information on this technique, so is there anyone having any idea on this. Any information will be very helpful for me.
    Last edited by Mettalica; 07-11-2010 at 06:49 AM.

Re: How to install multiple iSO with USB?

There is application available which is known as the “MultipleBoot iSO” which is a free ware, with the help of this application you can easily run more than operating system which are introduced by Apple in the single machine, for that you have to make sure that you are having the sufficient requirement for the install the program and also to run the multiple operating system in the computer.
    Last edited by Hitman22; 07-11-2010 at 06:50 AM.

You can easily install the favorite operating system also the any other version of the operating system in your computer. On the flash drive no longer as your thumb. You can easily carry the operating system in the flash drive and you can boot this one in your computer. For that you have to use the Pendrivelinux which is focuses the operation of the run the operating system. Also you have to need the Linux flash drive along with the installation guide and the custom USB Linux installers. It will make the operation easy with the desired options of the installer.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

There is another tool which is used for the multi-boot of the iSO in the computer, named as the USB stick, it is completely differ with the some other different technology. By this you can easily boot multiple iOS in your Linux computer or in the other version computer. It is quite easy as like the boot form the CD. This is also useful in the multi-boot of the windows version. It will automatically create a folder where the back file of the operating system will keep. For that you have to install the desire software in each of the operating system. But before that you have to make the partition of the drive to install them in their desired drive. So go for the USB stick, this will definitely helps you.
    Last edited by robodude; 07-11-2010 at 06:52 AM.