Thread: What Is Problem's In Initialization of Capturing Device?

What Is Problem's In Initialization of Capturing Device?

I have heard that their is one system called capturing device that can be used for the capturing of the videos. But I don't have any idea what is the use of the the capturing device in the computer system. Many of friends are telling me that it can be used for the grabbing of the images in the videos. but the idea of the capturing is still unclear in my mind. Please help me as to what is this capturing device and help me out where it can be used.

Re: What Is Problem's In Initialization of Capturing Device?

Whenever you try to Initialize the capturing device first check out whether all the connections that are connecting the camera and also the computer are well placed and the wiring of the devices are made properly or not. For the Cam-coder to work properly see to it whether the software is working properly or not. If the software file is not installed properly then it can be a problem that the cam-coder will not be initialized and their will be error in downloading the the files from the camera to the computer.

If this is not working for you then you can use a standard VCR as a source ADS Tech’s DVDXPress as the capture device and then you can also use the Pinnacle Studio Plus 9 as the capture software. This is work with any other combination of capture hardware using a USB 2.0 cable, capture software or an analog source can also work with the cam-coder.

Also their is one more remedy if the above solutions does not work for you you got to tell the capture software by going to the configuration option of it and specify the file that you are going to put in to the system. Whenever your planning to record the CD, you should pick up the MPEG-1, for the DVD's the option has to be MPEG-2. Then click to the setting format option and then click the capture format tab. Then when you want to capture the videos click on to the capture menu and the dialog menu pops up, in that menu you got to type the capture name and the capturing of the videos start.

The above steps help you to Initialize the capturing device and then allow you to work on it properly, and once when your video is started for capturing to your hard drive then this video can be imported into a video editing software application. This software will send the video for editing or recording to CD or DVD using the CD/DVD Recording software and a CD/DVD writer. In this way the whole process of Initialization and also making of the CD or a DVD is done.

Dr. V Guest

Make sure that for the Intialozation of the videos on to your computer you got to have certain important softwares and devices with you.
    Following are the options that you must have for the Intialization:
    • A system that is a computer.
    • A Video Capture Device i.e camera,video camera,net camera.
    • Then comes the capturing software called the Video Capture Software
    • And if you have an interest in editing it then you can also use the Video Editing Software
    • If you want to record your video to DVD you will need DVD Recording software
    • Their is a requirement of DVD Burner to physically record the DVD
    • All this devices with you will help you to capture the video grabs and continue with the editing part of it.