Thread: Not able to enter start up in HP Pavilion 501n

Not able to enter start up in HP Pavilion 501n

I have a HP Pavilion computer with the windows 7 operating system, this works fine with the features and the performance. But form the few days I am facing some of the problem in my hp pavilion 501n. it giving a problem in the start up the machine, this reboots automatically, I tried to reinstall the operating system regarding the many viruses but this allow me to do the operation in my computer. Also giving other problems like the window does not start the at once attempting. Or it takes more times to tart the window. How to fix the issue?

Re: Not able to enter start up in HP Pavilion 501n

Are you having the disk of the disk image of the operating system that you are using? I suggest you start the window with the help of that image disk, I hope this will definitely proceed you to the windows start up screen . The disk image is the software which will installed in the hard disk drive. While you go for the installation from the application form the image disk of the operating system. It will install the image file of the application in the specific drive which you will choose for the execution. Normally it will appear in the blue screen with the some of the window information regarding the specification that you have in your machine.

There is a small jumper situated in the motherboard with the CMOS or BIOS and other one is known as the Clear or Reset. Make sure that you having the right configuration with the motherboard. If it not configured then suggest you to go for the right configuration with the BIOS of the computer, for thou go to the BIOS setting, where you will found the option like the setting. Choose the operating system that you are using in your computer. Reconfigure will appropriate options for the operating system. I think that after that you able to go to the start up of the computer. Also make sure that the drivers of the hardware of your computer is configured. If needed then reconfigure the driver with the BIOS of the computer.

Start the computer with turning off the battery, clear the registry entries and the directory files and then start the window with the safe mode. Check all the settings of the motherboard should be proper and the switch setting is also correctly configured. I would also like to suggest you for the shorting the jumper of the motherboard of the machine. And then start the computer with the shorted jumper of the computer.

disconnect the hard drive of the computer and also disconnect the CD drive. After that start the BIOS of the computer, because the BIOS will detect the disconnected drives of the computer. The drive that you disconnect these will disconnect by the BIOS, if this happens then be sure that there is no problem in the BIOS of the system. After that go to the option "Enter Setup” under the BIOS window. Use the default settings of the BIOS, which you will found in the BIOS setting window. After that reconnect all the drives that you disconnect earlier then try to start the window. If you still facing the similar problem the recommend you go for the windows recovery option under the Accessories of the window. It will set up the new configuration with the new options. I hope after that you will overcome the problem.