Thread: Registering of MSCOMCTL32.OCX speedup by adobe reader

Registering of MSCOMCTL32.OCX speedup by adobe reader

I am endeavoring to install adobe reader speedup and I maintain getting errors I have comprised endeavor install visualbasic6 runtimes and I tranquil get errors regarding mscomctl32.ocx so I am endeavoring to copy it in my RunOnceEx.cmd and register it. Be able to several one help In order to attach this tribulations, you determine to necessitate to set up and register the library file. The easiest method to do with the intention of is to download the following file with the purpose of determine to install and register the majority of the Library Files used by Ascentive's products (if I tranquil observe the error, try the manual instructions but it had not worked for me).

Re: Registering of MSCOMCTL32.OCX speedup by adobe reader

I had installed it by means of the intention of speedup and I do not observe with the intention of file in my System32. Might it be MSCOMM32.OCX or mscomctl.ocx you necessitate. If so and you doing silent create certain you add the /s regsvr32.exe MSCOMM32.OCX /s. In my case I immediately copy MSCOMCTL.OCX to $OEM$\$$\SYSTEM32 (by means of the intention of method it gets copied to %SYSTEMROOT%\SYSTEM32 mechanically) I encompass and originate in an additional. There is a file called deployment.ini inside the speed up map and rephrase the enable=0 to enable=1 and it determine to run unattended If you are having tribulations by means of mscomctl32.ocx file, here you be able to download mscomctl32.ocx free of charge and repair your windows system errors.

A moment or two convinced Microsoft Libraries be able to become unregistered when installing and uninstalling a assortment of software. One extremely common tribulation is the MSCOMCTL.OCX.To accurate the error, primary search your drive for MSCOMCTL.OCX to observe if you have it. If not you be able to download it commencing here. The file be supposed to be located in your C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM directory. Or, if you are C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 if you are utilizing WinXP. On one occasion it is there hit it off START--> RUN and type "REGSVR32 MSCOMCTL.OCX" in the box. By means of the intention of be supposed to fix the tribulations.

There are two versions or explanation of the Microsoft Windows Common Controls. The Comctl32.ocx comprises Windows Common Controls 5.0 and was contained by means of Microsoft Visual Studio 5.0. Mscomctl.ocx restrains Windows Common Controls 6.0 and was contained by means of Visual Studio 6.0. This hotfix fixes the consequent hazardous bugs in these controls. You are working by means of an application by means of the intention of sets a WinEvent hook on Microsoft Windows 2000 or a afterward operating system version or description. You start a submission by means of the intention of uses the ListView control or the TreeView control commencing Microsoft Windows Common Controls 5.0. Characteristically, convenience applications by means of the intention of are built on Microsoft Active Accessibility set a WinEvent hook. For illustration, Narrator is built on Microsoft Active Accessibility.

Additional than by means of the intention of was not why I did it. I did it to eliminate the entire the extraneous characteristic by means of the intention of I did not desire or require you might take action to with the intention of by saying 'well disk space is cheap", additional than time is not cheap. When you do a assortment of imaging of your operating system separation, it saves a of time when you have a 500-MB inaugurate vs. a several-GB install. By the intention of is what I observe as the point here. This description eliminated the entire the auto-update crap, which to me is the maximum characteristic. I do not desire to attach to the web and download Adobe's plugins, updates, spyware, etc. I do not desire to encompass to hit it off "Yes" or "No" or "Cancel" to popups.

I in addition become aware of there is a innovative version of Adobe Reader - 9.3.1 with the intention of has major sanctuary updates. If no one positions a "Lite" version or description, I determine to install it in excess of the top of Lite. It does not matter what I organize or where. This repackaged executable is in infringement of Adobe's EULA; by means of the purpose of I agree by means of. Additional than the information in sequence of the matter is it is hosted here, on this, and I am evaluation the submission and its uses. Present a review implies I encompass downloaded this application and utilized it. Accurately how I utilized it is moot, for the reason with the intention of several ways by means of the intention of I utilize it is in violation of Adobe's EULA.