Thread: Netbook- Linux install for Toshiba NB205

Netbook- Linux install for Toshiba NB205

I have got a Toshiba NB205 netbook. And in the battery life is not very much good. And in this I have tried all the windows operating system i.e windows vista windows XP and windows 7 but nothing seems to work fine in my case. So that is the reason I have decided to install the Linux operating system on it. And I am also hoping hear from somebody who may have tried doing the similar thing on the Toshiba. So if anybody knows related to this then help me over here.

Re: Netbook- Linux install for Toshiba NB205

Like you here I have also faced the issue but at that time it gets fixed. Here I will advise you to give the Ubuntu Netbook Remix a shot. And that is why it does not mean that it work for you perfectly over here. Regarding this I am not sure but if you want then you are able to try this I hope it will work in your case. First you get this from the net and then try it.

If you wish then you were also able to try this I mean here is that you are able to try the Ubuntu Netbook Remix. Actually this matter is in fact known with the WiFi and sound is on that model. And also you will get the workarounds for these matters. But regarding this I do not have any idea that whether battery life is good in this or not. But notebook battery life under the Linux operating system it appears to be some extent hit-or-miss depending on model and in this I thinks that netbook battery life is roughly the same.

Here I think that you might desire to give the 9.10 alpha a try too and then check your battery life. And regarding this I have just given it a go on my Aspire one and it appeared a large number snappier to make use of and the wifi light started working too. And I think it look very stable so you can try this and I think you do not have face any kind of issue related to this.

Here I want some of the information related to your issue actually I want to ask you that Did you obtain any kind of the Ubuntu working ok on the NB205? And I am looking to obtain a NB305 which is a alike machine but only desire it if I am able to get Ubuntu working ok. If anybody has any other information then it would be appreciated.